Tooled Up glitched??? Look here

Chaos MAN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One year of playing XBox and till now I did not have any achievements glitched.. Till now - lvl 50, the "Crysis, What Crysis?" popped, but Tooled Up did not - got 19/20 weapons and I preatty effin hope I will get it with the reebot.

Yah I havn't boosted this game at all and everytime I received a weapon unlock I used it. I am at level 48 with only 19 out of 20 unlocks. I havnt had any problems with any of the other achievements but it looks like I wont be getting this without a patch....sigh:(

Yah I havn't boosted this game at all and everytime I received a weapon unlock I used it. I am at level 48 with only 19 out of 20 unlocks. I havnt had any problems with any of the other achievements but it looks like I wont be getting this without a patch....sigh:(

I experienced this glitch, I reached lv50 and also have only 19/20 weapons optimizations.. I knew it would happen because my friend had the achievement at lv 45. In fact, I am pretty sure I did not receive any sort of optimizations (no weapons/ no dogtag / no challenges) on 2 levels. Unfortunately, I guess I should have unlocked a new weapon at this time. That would explain why I am missing 2 dog tags, 2 challenges (in the middle of the list) and 1 weapon.

Honestly, it is useless to reboot because the game could glitch at any level. If it does, you could miss a weapon, so better wait for a patch. But when i see how crappy the game is, I am not sure Crytek will bother with players glitches.:mad:

I didnt get the supersolider glitch but this one is the worse, it was such a pain in the ass to lvl up and I dont think I could waste another month to reach 45 again.

Can I just ask, those of you who this glitched for, did supersoldier also glitch for? And is there anybody who unlocked supersoldier with no problem, but had a glitch for tooled up?

I ask because Supersoldier did not glitch for me at all, none of the achivements have, so Im wondering if that means this one wont. Im currently level 37, done no boosting at all, and just slowly working my way towards 45. 4 weapons left to unlock...at what point do you get weapon unlocks now?

Yeah man I'm in the exact same situation you are, same level, Supersoldier was fine for me, no boosting. Trouble is, I'm pretty sure we're missing a weapon unlock already. I guess we'll see what happens.

Edited by SpectralWolf

I just hit level 45 and while the countdown timer was going for the next game I unlocked the last weapon (for me was the L-TAG) and I don't think I gave the game long enough to pop the achievement before it started the next game up. So, that might be an issue too. Make sure your not waiting in a lobby when you do it just in case you get thrown into a game right after unlocking the last one. I will report back after I find out if resetting the suit unlocks it for me... I'll be real pissed if it doesn't. (Already kinda pissed that I have to reset the suit and loose all my stuff :/)

I'm at level 31 and need 5 more weapon unlocks. Does anyone know if the glitch has struck me as well, or is there no way to tell until you reach 45.

I think so far you're good. I believe weapon unlocks are at 33, 37, 40, 43 and 45 after level 31. Could be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...
GRRR!! This really sux I'm past level 45 and still have the last pistol to purchase. It's unlocked just no points. :(

Ah well looks like I'll have to go round again.

BOOSTING ALL THE WAY!!!

I'm in the same sittuation as you are. Hit 45 today, got a weapon unlock but needed another one :( . I'll just wait for a patch.

GRRR!! This really sux I'm past level 45 and still have the last pistol to purchase. It's unlocked just no points. :(

Ah well looks like I'll have to go round again.

BOOSTING ALL THE WAY!!!

yea man wait till u see all ur stats gone depressing!

although i have keep my suit upgrades and my handy module is "Energy Transfer" kill & refresh suit energy 100%

good boosting with u the other day have a good one :uzi:

I've just hit level 46 legit and have 19/20. I did get an unlock at 45 but it still leaves me without the x-mike or whatever it's called. More than a little pissed off about it what with how bad the online has been and how long it has taken me, though luckily had no other achievement glitch.

ok just to comfirm that i did prestige and went back up to level 45 and soon as i unlocked the c4 pop Tooled up is Mine!!!:uzi:

Most of the time, it should pop up, if you do it again. The problem, is sitting there and leveling up again. This game's multiplayer is ass cheeks, and I really don't want to have to level up all over again.

mine glitched. last weapon to unlock was the hammer though. I was thinking of getting to 50, rebooting and unlocking hammer first, might be lucky enough for it to unlock then. If It doesnt, fuck it. Ill be without the achievement. no way can I be arsed to level up to 45 again, even if I do enjoy the game.

I sincerely hope this glitch doesn't happen to me. I would really not like to have to get to level 45 twice. I'm barley keeping my patience with leveling now, and I'm only on level 18!