Achievement Trading Thread

STx INF3RN0

I'm looking for a partner to boost Archangel with in co-op matches. I figure on maps with the acid pools we can stand in those and constantly heal each other all match without much threat of enemies. On maps without, stay on the edge of battle and heal. I'm probably around 2500 heals so far.

Shoot me a message on live, gt- Lefty24

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is among one of many games that i wish to complete online/co-op.

Scroll down to find the game and achievement linked with the game, then send me a friend request and message saying "Game, Achievement names" and i will get back to you as soon as I'm online. Compare my games to see if i already have the achievement, if i do assume i cant/wont do it again :).

GT:- DeanStartin 92.

Arcade Games

Doom - "Rookie"

"Destroyer"

Frogger - "Co-op Brilliance"

Gauntlet - "Max Co-op"

"Bling"

"Co-op"

"Co-op Master"

"High Score"

Happy Wars - "All achievements"

Hardwood Backgammon - "Online Gammoner"

Harm's Way - "Affiliation"

"Entertainer"

Joust - "Co-op"

"Co-op Master"

"Verses"

Marble Blast Ultra [No DLC] - "Gem Collector"

"First Place"

"Veteran Battler"

Robotron: 2084 - "Co-op"

"Co-op Master"

"Versus"

Small Arms [No DLC] - "Six Degrees Of Small Arms"

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - "Xbox Live Racer"

Streets Of Rage 2 - "First Versus"

"Online Warrior"

"Online Co-op"

Uno - "Uno Shark"

"Multiplayer"

Retail Games

Banjo Kazooie - "What's That Smell"

"Bit Of Blue"

"High Fives All Round"

"All My Own Work"

"Log Ranked Apprentice"

Call Of Duty 3 - "Supply Officer"

"Doc"

"War Hero"

"Victory Medal"

"General"

Call Of Duty: Black Ops - "Date Night"

"In The Money"

"Ready For Deployment"

"Ensemble Cast"

"One Giant Leap"

"Bg Bang Theory"

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 [No DLC] - "Tower Of Babble"

Dead Rising 2

Dj Hero

Dj Hero 2

Full Auto

Gears Of War

Gears Of War 2

Gears Of War 3

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

GTA IV

Guitar Hero 2

Guitar Hero 3

Guitar Hero World Tour

Guitar Hero 5

Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock

Halo 3

Halo 3: ODST

Halo Wars

Halo Reach

Halo: CE Anniversary

Halo 4

Hitman Absolution

Lips

NFS: Most Wanted

Mortal Kombat

Perfect Dark Zero

PGR 3

Rainbow Six Vegas

Resident Evil 6

Rockstar Table Tennis

Splinter Cell Double Agent

The Outfit

looking for a team to play co op and just grind wins. this means anyone who wants in must have a super strong character as we will be going for the enemies tower every time and the stronger everyone is the faster we can do this. my gamertag is luis207 if interested

looking for someone to boost cleric heals with. We can take turns standing in the purple damaging stuff and quickly healing. I'm online pretty much all the time. Send a message

Edit: Nevermind, got it on my own.

Edited by simmshady22

• 2 weeks later...

Im actually not too worried about getting the achievements myself as the ones I need are quest/level related. I am here to offer assistance to those who may need it. I have been playing this game ALOT lately and figured I would try to help out those that need it. maybe down the road you can help with another game I may be looking to boost on.

If you would like some help with any of the achievements, or just looking to play a ton of rounds, shoot me a friend request. GT: WillisStalemate

Looking for people to start playing this with. No low level characters unless you have good gear equipped. My Mage is OP and my Cleric is slowly becoming a Heal spammer so I'm looking for a good group to play with and eventually work our way towards all the achievements. Send HappyAnimeniac friend requests if you want to start playing with me. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if is was not for the fact that this game is long and burns you out while trying to get some stupid achievements such as 10000 healings which the game did not inform you how many you have done. i would have helped you. i know dozens of people including me that have stopped playing this game. when you get far into the game and when every thing is just the same thing over and over you may very well get burned out as well

• 4 weeks later...
if is was not for the fact that this game is long and burns you out while trying to get some stupid achievements such as 10000 healings which the game did not inform you how many you have done. i would have helped you. i know dozens of people including me that have stopped playing this game. when you get far into the game and when every thing is just the same thing over and over you may very well get burned out as well

I'm already starting to get that feeling at level 11, just frustrating that most teams don't work as a team at all and how overpowered enemies are

• 3 weeks later...