"Official" Bitching Thread

iBuzz7S

My main complaint is Amazon is taking so damned long. Glad I bitched ahead of time, though; I would have been waiting until the 14th.

Here is a gripe. Idiots playing Mass Effect. All idiots should be banned from Mass Effect and anything Mass Effect related.

Seriously though, EVERYONE knew that there would be some disc swapping involved in the 360 version.

Your right to complain about any and all disc swapping was null and void the moment you chose to buy the 360 version instead of the PS3 version.

Thank you.

Have a nice day. :D

Your right to complain about people complaining about the 360's disc swaps was null and void the moment you entered a 360 specific forum. Ironic, considering your initial statement about idiots.

Not everyone buys a PS3 for Uncharted. :p

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm customizing my imported character right now and I have to say, the details, graphics & options in ME2 looks way better as in ME3. What a crap...

When I played the demo I thought the graphics didn't look as good as they could. I even posted on this forum about it. I figured that it might just be a demo thing, as it often is, and it would be better in the retail game.

Now honestly I have to say that I have heard a lot of people mention the same thing about the graphics in the retail release and I am really wondering whats going on.

Graphics are not the most important thing in a game to me, story is and ME has loads of it and I am sure I won't be dissapointed but if the graphic thing is true I have to ask "What the heck is bioware doing?".

Graphics are not the most important thing in a game to me, story is and ME has loads of it and I am sure I won't be dissapointed but if the graphic thing is true I have to ask "What the heck is bioware doing?".

True true. I mean it's not all about graphics but giving the option to customize your very own character and also importing it to the next game. There should be no space of difference, only for improvement.

True true. I mean it's not all about graphics but giving the option to customize your very own character and also importing it to the next game. There should be no space of difference, only for improvement.

Speaking of importing your character im hearing that people are having issues with it, with the importer requiring some people to change their appearence. I read this is mostly affecting ME > ME2 > ME3 imports. I'm hoping it doesnt happen to me because I have 3 different Sheps waiting for me to play.

Also I heard that some options, like hairstyles, were removed from ME3, which could possibly be a reason for the issue listed above.

So far, lots of minor things bug me. Some were in the demo but I didn't really think about them.

The sniper-focus mechanic for Infiltrator's is gone, as far as I can tell. It would help more than ever with the increased combat speed.

I preferred how weapons - specifically sniper rifles - sounded: futuristic.

There is no motion whatsoever on the loading screens I have seen.

The little mech "dog" from the CE should follow you around the entire Normandy, imo.

Edited by CIF

Only complaint so far is James Vega. If he calls me Loco one more time, I'm gonna leave him standard on a planet full of Reapers and let him fend for himself.

lmfao, the best is next to your post you have that pic of shepard with a shit eating grin on his face. not gonna lie, i did have a little hostility toward vega before i played the game (seems weird adding him in for the last game). but i left my mind open, i have always loved my crew and dialogued instensly with them, so i figured why not talk with him and get to know who "james" really is.

ya calling me loco lost him some points, along with saying "pendaho" and stuff like that. one thing i absolutely did not like, is what he did on the end of the mars misson (not giving anything away:p). im hoping over time he will grow on me. have you noticed how unnecesarily ripped that guy is? lol i was watching him to chin-ups forever, apparently he is just working out until you want to talk / kill things.

Couple of things so far:

Bioware needs to hire some fucking animators that didn't just get out of DigiPen. Raising team members puts people in their default "T" poses for a minute, rendering them useless until they pick up some AI commands.

Sometimes I lose my helmet in the vacuum of space. It's cool. I get it back in the middle of combat.

A shooter oriented RPG that won't let me fine tune stick sensitivity? Really?

I like how people in group conversations will step in, say a few words, and then back away from the group. Like, all the time. So unnatural.

I had to watch Anderson run again. That was fun.

Audio pops occasionally. It's usually from explosions, but only when a lot is going on.

I hate that I'm in the opening stages of the game and I'm running in to this stuff.

EDIT:

Oh, and the cover system is a mess. I've been spoiled by Gears of War 3. Sometimes, cover will bug out, and you will have to back a good 3 feet away before being able to take cover. I'm doing insanity right off the bat, so it's caused some very avoidable deaths. Unacceptable.

EDIT 2:

[spoiler=dianaallerswtf]Chobot's acting doesn't fit with the game. Not pissed when you blow her off. Not enthralled when you accept her on the ship. She's got less enthusiasm than when she hosts "Strategize" on IGN.

I like how the C-Sec commander has two children on Earth, and isn't broken up about it. "I haven't been back there in years, might never now". How nonchalant.

Uldena? Did you dye your hair?

Edited by Auburok

WTF why is a brand new steel book case scratched!!! oh an why the fuck is my game so damn hard to get out of the steel book?!?!? I never has problems before for some reason with this one I gotta literally fight with the case to get the game out

I know, right? I was about to shatter the damn things when I pulled them out. I'm going to put them in sleeves. Seems safer.

I don't like the new Normandy. It's way to dark, way too cluttered, and it feels like they've messed up a lot of the layouts. Particularly Deck 2. Why did they rip the labs out and replace it with an obnoxious, time-wasting security scanner? And why did they feel it necessary to move the Conference room away from the center AND why did they feel it necessary to not so much move the armory, but to flat out eliminate the room itself to begin with?

I miss the original SR2 with the bright decor and the chatty crew members. I'm only just returning to the Citadel from Palaven's moon and I found Gabby and Ken, so I'm happy my two favorite Normandy Crew Members are back, but I haven't had much opportunity to talk to them yet.

I experienced a weird glitch when talking to Liara the first time I was set free on the Normandy. When I mentioned Glyph to her, Shepard's head kept following the drone instead of looking at Miranda. Only happened once though.

Sometimes when I'm in cover and reloading my sniper , I'll press the left trigger to pop out and take a shot and my scope will display, but I'll still be in my 3rd person perspective. Not a big deal since I can just release and press it again, but annoying when I'm on Insanity where a missed opportunity can spell life or death.

The worst glitch so far is sometimes I'll try to to go into low cover (like a crate) and Shepard will repeatedly pop off of it for no reason. This has gotten me killed a few times. It mostly occurs when I try to sprint into cover.

Edit:

Potential spoiler alert:

Liara and Shepherd Glitch - Mass Effect 3 - YouTube

... unacceptable glitch, though. Characters are stuck staring at things on either side of them.

Yes. This is exactly what I was referring to. Glad I'm not the only one. Hope it doesn't happen anymore.

Edited by DarkReign2021

Potential spoiler alert:

Liara and Shepherd Glitch - Mass Effect 3 - YouTube

... unacceptable glitch, though. Characters are stuck staring at things on either side of them.

I had the same thing happen to me. Must be a universal thing. I couldn't help but laugh, even though it was something pretty obvious to anyone who tested the game