• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The things I hate-

-referees making awful decisions

-AI players on pro clubs being useless

-AI players lobbing the ball to you on pro clubs when you are about 2 yards away and there are no players between

-70 minus paced players keeping up with 85+ paced players from half way line

-people not skipping replays/teams at start of game

-through balls going in the opposite direction from where it should of been played

-not finding player with similiar star team like it says it will (my bronze team against an 87-88 gold team)

-no sticker book for virtual pro

-changing controller settings

- game freezing when doing weekly challenge

-getting a leg breaker challenge against me and getting nothing for it

-ultimate team not counting for fifa for life

-luck based achievement

-players leaving because you are owning them and then threaten to report you for cheating

-ea servers

-price of ultimate team packs (you make the coins back for a pack bought maybe one in every 15-20 packs)

-delay on penalty bar online (normally have to press in red to land in green, sometimes press in red and it lands on red at other side)

-impact engine being retarded

I think thats it for now

Retards who can't play so have to get the AI to defend for them in Pro Clubs is my biggest gripe with this game.

Pro Clubs cheats/mods. And with AI defence too.

Basically 90% of the wankers that play Pro Clubs. I say "play". They bash the shit out of the A button and try to score while colouring in with their favourite crayons.

Bogus physics engine. Too many times have tackles/deliberate fouls for the lulz against friends just passed through a player. Literally passed through his legs.

They bash the shit out of the A button and try to score while colouring in with their favourite crayons.

...and then moan on internet forums that the AI is retarded and chips the ball to them from 2 yards, or that the AI keeper rolls the ball out to an opposing striker...

EA purposely lowered the AI because they wanted to encourage the use of using ANY/VP to defend, rather than just let the AI do it all for you.

I wish they would remove the ridiculous giant blue/green afros, and make the minimum height more than 5'2", so that every other game isn't versus broccoli-heads :mad:

^ Indeed.

The Any position should be mandatory for Pro Clubs.

These guys make their pros, plaster their gamercard with "true tekkers" bullshit yet all I see is them controlling one player while the game does the rest of the work for them. If I want to be outplayed by the CPU I'd just play a good game of single-player on World Class.

Also, player-controlled Keepers should have no assistance once they reach a certain level. God damn easy mode for bad players if ever I saw it.

Retards who can't play so have to get the AI to defend for them in Pro Clubs

The AI are slow, dumb and can be passed easily; It's not an advantage having the AI. The reason I play without an any is because it is a refreshing change from the regular FIFA game modes and it's more fun controlling your own Be-A-Pro. If I wanted to play as or against someone who controlled every player on the pitch (bar other pro's) I'd play Head-to-head or most of the other game modes.

• 1 month later...

Especially in the Be-a-pro mode once you go online against other pro clubs, it sometimes feels like a complete different game engine. AI defends bad and doesnt take over eachtothers tasks in defence, the goalkeeper is very weak.

And i personally think that once you play a clubmatch, the server should match teams both with or without a player controlling the any.

The penalty shootouts are fucking bullshit. I'm pretty I have never won one. All my players are fucking tired, and it's impossible to get the green. I tap the shoot button and aim down, but I end up pulling a fucking Sergio Ramos anyway.

The penalty shootouts are fucking bullshit. I'm pretty I have never won one. All my players are fucking tired, and it's impossible to get the green. I tap the shoot button and aim down, but I end up pulling a fucking Sergio Ramos anyway.

Fuck fuck fuck fuckitty fuck ,that sir does not make your post more impressive it just makes you look like a mongoid .if you can not do a simple thing like hit the green in PS please never play a fruit machine ever,if i can score them with bronze players with 48 rating's im sure you can with good players .

I will admit the pen system is somewhat gay and the old way was much better,we should be a option to pick which one we wish to use..

^ Indeed.

The Any position should be mandatory for Pro Clubs.

These guys make their pros, plaster their gamercard with "true tekkers" bullshit yet all I see is them controlling one player while the game does the rest of the work for them. If I want to be outplayed by the CPU I'd just play a good game of single-player on World Class.

Also, player-controlled Keepers should have no assistance once they reach a certain level. God damn easy mode for bad players if ever I saw it.

It's called pro clubs. Why would anyone want someone controlling the entire team? Besides, the A.I. are the cause of just about every goal we concede. There are only two of us so so we don't really want to be an any and it's no fun anyway. You look at their stats and they look quite good. Then you see them play. It's like they don't know how to sprint. Amongst other things. And the keeper has the reactions of a slug. Occasionally they make a good pass or score a goal. But that's it.

Edited by DJConnelly

• 2 weeks later...
It's called pro clubs. Why would anyone want someone controlling the entire team? Besides, the A.I. are the cause of just about every goal we concede. There are only two of us so so we don't really want to be an any and it's no fun anyway. You look at their stats and they look quite good. Then you see them play. It's like they don't know how to sprint. Amongst other things. And the keeper has the reactions of a slug. Occasionally they make a good pass or score a goal. But that's it.
You ask why you'd want someone controlling the entire team, then gave all the reasons why. HerpaDerp. Would you like some ice cream now?

You ask why you'd want someone controlling the entire team, then gave all the reasons why. HerpaDerp. Would you like some ice cream now?

You're saying you're getting outplayed by the CPU. The retarded CPU. Who can't string two passes together. I've just listed all the reasons why the A.I need to be improved. So we don't get steamrolled all the time. And I said we don't want to control 'any' because it's pro clubs. I feel there shouldn't be an any option at all. It's about your pro(s). HerpaDerp lolz. I don't even know what that means. Would you like a cookie with that?

The AI are slow, dumb and can be passed easily; It's not an advantage having the AI. The reason I play without an any is because it is a refreshing change from the regular FIFA game modes and it's more fun controlling your own Be-A-Pro. If I wanted to play as or against someone who controlled every player on the pitch (bar other pro's) I'd play Head-to-head or most of the other game modes.

I might as well have just quoted this guy.

Why must people type this nonsense.you are also from the UK ACT LIKE IT..
Sorry, dad.

You're saying you're getting outplayed by the CPU. The retarded CPU. Who can't string two passes together. I've just listed all the reasons why the A.I need to be improved. So we don't get steamrolled all the time. And I said we don't want to control 'any' because it's pro clubs. I feel there shouldn't be an any option at all. It's about your pro(s). HerpaDerp lolz. I don't even know what that means. Would you like a cookie with that?

You see, I've discovered a massive discrepancy in the consistency of the AI. When we use it, it is retarded beyond belief - for all the reasons you and many others have already said - but when we play against it, out of the blue it's a god damn powerhouse most of the time. The big 6'5 defenders can keep up with our speedy wingers and execute perfectly timed tackles, their passes upfield are flawless, always straight to the feet of an attacker and if any of the AI on our team ever did something like that then we'd be agreeing on more points here but since EA are too fucking stupid to include consistency in a game they've been making for, how many years now?, we're not. Simples. That's why we play an Any, because it means consistency, it's dependable and reliable 100% of the time instead of taking a chance with the AI where it could be 97%, 56%, 3%, 110%, 32%, -3456% with the ridiculously bad programming of this game.

Also, this:

Considering the advances video games have made in just the last 20 years I would have expected the sophistication of AI to have evolved beyond reacting to your joypad inputs. It reminds me of times as a child, playing Street Fighter II in the arcade and being met with a Shoryuken to the face every time I jumped at Ken, without fail. It’s exactly the same premise playing against a CPU defence on Pro Clubs. I turn one way, the CPU without any kind of delay, follows me in that direction, I stop and they immediately stop, I show them an inch of the ball and they steal it. I have absolutely no desire to play a mind reader, and considering I am not a masochist (honestly), I never play the AI in 1 v 1 games, career mode or any of that malarkey because I find it boring and totally methodical.

I expect an AI with sophistication, one that scales nicely with difficulty, but never to the point that they become robotic therefore reacting only to the inputs from your fingers; they should react to what you do, but not without delay, and should be prone to misreading you from time to time. There should also be a level of them attempting to anticipate your movement ahead of you doing it.

If the AI had this kind of realism, we would see fewer people using it as a cop-out in Pro Clubs, because lets face it, as it is right now, its ridiculously overpowered. I sit here with actual disgust at the clubs who adopt 5 at the back on ultra defensive with a CPU any

You tell me that bullshit NEVER happens in the this game and gave me solid proof that it's just my friends and I that just so happen to have the misfortune of seeing this and I'll stop right here.

Sorry, dad.

You see, I've discovered a massive discrepancy in the consistency of the AI. When we use it, it is retarded beyond belief - for all the reasons you and many others have already said - but when we play against it, out of the blue it's a god damn powerhouse most of the time. The big 6'5 defenders can keep up with our speedy wingers and execute perfectly timed tackles, their passes upfield are flawless, always straight to the feet of an attacker and if any of the AI on our team ever did something like that then we'd be agreeing on more points here but since EA are too fucking stupid to include consistency in a game they've been making for, how many years now?, we're not. Simples. That's why we play an Any, because it means consistency, it's dependable and reliable 100% of the time instead of taking a chance with the AI where it could be 97%, 56%, 3%, 110%, 32%, -3456% with the ridiculously bad programming of this game.

Also, this:

You tell me that bullshit NEVER happens in the this game and gave me solid proof that it's just my friends and I that just so happen to have the misfortune of seeing this and I'll stop right here.

Well. Guess we won't have to worry about it anymore seeing as you can now filter it to your preference :)

You see, I've discovered a massive discrepancy in the consistency of the AI. When we use it, it is retarded beyond belief - for all the reasons you and many others have already said - but when we play against it, out of the blue it's a god damn powerhouse most of the time. The big 6'5 defenders can keep up with our speedy wingers and execute perfectly timed tackles, their passes upfield are flawless, always straight to the feet of an attacker

Totally agree with this.

Me and the people I play with are all of a decent standard on Fifa, yet when we play against a team without an Any the cpu knows what we are going to do before we do. Despite all of us having VPs with very good stats nothing seems to work and defensively the AI is on God Mode.

One day we decide to play a few games with no Any and their strikers waltz through our defence as if they are not there. Its just the mirror opposite of what we have faced.

Something I absolutely am starting to hate is the inability of my players to set pressure and take the ball themselves. Everytime I play online, 2 or 3 of the opponents players rush at me and take the ball without being controlled. What do my players do? They just walk along with the opponents waiting for them to pass, leaving the defence pretty much useless

Worst part is I have no idea WTF I have to do to make them put pressure

Something I absolutely am starting to hate is the inability of my players to set pressure and take the ball themselves. Everytime I play online, 2 or 3 of the opponents players rush at me and take the ball without being controlled. What do my players do? They just walk along with the opponents waiting for them to pass, leaving the defence pretty much useless

Worst part is I have no idea WTF I have to do to make them put pressure

There's nothing you can do. Holding down the contain button just makes them waddle alongside them until they get tired. Contain is just useless. We always end up having to run back to help out. Sticking 5 at the back doesn't seem to help either.