Achievement Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've got to say this list looks absolutely amazing and will be something I will strive to get 100% in. In the previous 2 games I rarely got over 300 gamerscore because so much was related to the multiplayer, co-op, and collectibles that I didn't even bother with them but they've really done their best to help out the players with this list.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I haven't played the first two but this one is looking really awesome. A lot of people told me that the previous game's achievements were dumb and way too annoying to complete. What do you guys think about these achievements as I can't tell much. Too many MP, collectibles, free-roaming achievements? or this list is looking like a bunch of funny hours?

Hi guys, I haven't played the first two but this one is looking really awesome. A lot of people told me that the previous game's achievements were dumb and way too annoying to complete. What do you guys think about these achievements as I can't tell much. Too many MP, collectibles, free-roaming achievements? or this list is looking like a bunch of funny hours?

Well, other than the MP, co-op, fully completing every diversion, the first two games had fun achievements and this one looks just as good.

I can see people having several save files though, I know I will. One to play as a male character and do one set of decisions (keep the skyscraper for example) and the other playing as a female where I do the opposite (destroy the skyscraper)

Hopefully someone makes a guide for the Gang-Op achievement, "Flash the Pan". I only have six more to find!

Look at your map. Any area that isn't colored in and doesn't have an unbought shop or unfinished activity in it is probably harboring a Gang op. Your best bet for finding them quickly is to grab the Thompson, Vtol, or Jet Bike and cruising at maybe 4 stories above the ground through em. You'll find em in no time whatsoever just by checking those spots, and those vehicles will give you great options for dealing with them. The vtol just bombs em to hell, the Jet Bike strafes from a hover, and with the Thompson you just land on a safe elevated spot nearby to open up with a missile/airstrike/reaper handshake before mopping up with pistols/smgs.

Or you could just land nearby and snipe em if you feel like justifying the sniper rifle.

Ok this has near end game spoilers.:locked

When exactly does Act 3 end for the achievements? Everything I have read says that one of them should unlock when you finish Killbane but after I finished that mission nothing happened. Is there another mission after that that I need to do before it pops or did it glitch on me?

I have had a couple achievements glitch already but reloading the game always worked. They would pop when I loaded my game but this time nothing.

there should have been Secret Achievements, as other games have, in Saints Row the 3rd. as in:

Tall Cat Parade: Replay 1 Professor Genki's S.E.R.C Activies

achievement looks like a pink cat on purple background. worth 50 points

Praise Lord Genki: Replay ALL 6 Professor Genki's S.E.R.C Activies

achievement looks like

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1547/UPqDWZo=.jpg

but with BITCH under Genki's Head. worth 100 points. You're Genki's Bitch.

Edited by DanielH

my achievements stopped unlocking after i got done last night. i've played a couple hours to day as a mop up and nothing is unlocking even though i've now completed all activities etc.

EDIT: nvm. i completely shut off my xbox and when i restarted the game i had nine achievements unlock one at a time.

Edited by zarda1

So on Raptr.com it lists the achievements that people have gotten.

Two stood out for me. They were multiplayer achievements. Now I haven't seen hide nor hair of them and somehow people are unlocking them.

I'm guessing boost-hacking?

Have a look: http://raptr.com/game/Saints-Row-3/achievements

The two in question is "Crew of Two" and "Partners in Crime". Can anyone explain?