Reason behind your Gamertag?

Ridin Thru the416

Gamertag: TO416 Desi King

TO = aka TDOT, meaning Toronto

416 = Area code (The6ix side REPRESENT!!!!)

Desi = South Asian in Ancient Indo Aryan/Sanskrit ( More info, click here )

King = What do you think?

Forum name: Ridin Thru the416

I'm a car guy and I enjoy going to car meets and joy riding all over Canada and the US on the highway with my crew. The416 stands for the6ix side aka Toronto. We always go through the6ix meeting other car guys inspiring each other.

Edited by Ridin Thru the416
Gamertag changed to TO416 Desi King / Forum name change to Ridin Thru the416

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well originally my name/handle used to be Cha0s(named after the Primal Rage character), however it seemed to be a really popular name and so I decided to change it. Initially I went by Anti-Hero, but changed it to ErMaK(named after the Mortal Kombat character "Ermac".) I have gone by ErMaK since I was 16, so thats been like 10 years now(I'm 26). I've thought about change'n it back to Anti-Hero but I've been known as ErMaK for soo long that it just wouldnt seem right changing it.

Well, I'm hard of hearing. I was playing an online game with my mom, and I got bored of my name, and was asking for her ideas of a new name. I kept shooting her down and down and down, and then she said something, and I typed in "DragonsGoMOO" and she was all "What the fuck? That's funny!" and that's been my name ever since.

I had a few other really good names, but those are my backups if anyone takes my current one on whatever site or gaming place.

Well, I'm hard of hearing. I was playing an online game with my mom, and I got bored of my name, and was asking for her ideas of a new name. I kept shooting her down and down and down, and then she said something, and I typed in "DragonsGoMOO" and she was all "What the fuck? That's funny!" and that's been my name ever since.

I had a few other really good names, but those are my backups if anyone takes my current one on whatever site or gaming place.

Playing video games with your mom? Pretty fucking badass!

I chose the name Magic Man TJ because of the movie Taledega Nights. The guy in the movie calls himself the Magic Man later in the movie.. so I took that and stuck my initials to it. BTW I never use magic in any game I play lol.

Well, I originally had DCManiac6sic6 as my gamertag. A name I've used since I was in the 4th grade (since '96, I think...) Had it till about 2 years ago when I had a random urge to change my gamertag. I had spent the better part of a weekend thinking of different names, and even had some thought up from friends, some who used names we thought of.

Then, out of the blue when I was watching Zombieland one night, 'A ZombieTwinkie' just kind of popped into my head. I surprisingly get a lot of comments on the tag by people I meet online. Occasionally the few 'that's a stupid name' (which is being said by someone with a XxxXxMLG SnyperXxxXxx3303-esque tag) but the majority are complimenting me on it.

Original gamertag was Grifter with my initials attached at the end.

100 reasons why Grifter, but the easiest and shortest one is he was my favorite comic book character that wasn't main stream or well known at the time. LINK

Once I became an active clan member, I changed my name to LetTheWorldBurn. It suited me pretty well. Play style too.

After a falling out, I wanted to go back to Grifter, but with something different. Since it was being resurrected, Reborn fit perfectly. The timing worked out with a friend telling me about DC's relaunch of Grifter's own comic book, so that was a happy coincidence and just another reason for it. :)

xbl username = gamertag? im assuming its the same thing, well my old gamertag (username on this site) i made for niko belic on GTA4. after buying my new box gta was the only game i still had left, i really wanted to play and all gamertags in the world were "already in use." i couldnt believe i actually got niko da bos with no numbers, i wrote it in frustration and ended up sticking.

got tired of that one, mainly everybody calling me niko lol. now its Asari command0, which i love. mass effect is one of my alltime favorite games, and for some reason i just love the asari. most people just call me "command0" and think nothing of it, however a few fans catch on and we end up talking about mass effect lol.

*true story, when making my first GT i tried every name under the sun. i even put my entire full name, then with numbers, still taken.. at some point you know there full of shit, you can make like the most random name and somehow somebodys taken it before.