Official "I'mma Numbah One" Thread

Felonious Monk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have the number 1 spot on

-Aqualung by Jethro Tull (571,087)

-Brain Stew/Jaded by Green Day (457,880)

-Next To You by The Police (280,388)

-Re-Education (Through Labor) by Rise Against (292,675)

-So Cold by Breaking Benjamin (391,007)

I am now also number 1 for

-One Way or Another by Blondie (280,669)

-Song For The Broken by Close Your Eyes (298,606)

-Inside The Fire by Disturbed (364,649)

-New Kid In School by The Donnas (272,989)

-People Are Strange by The Doors (143,521)

-Extraordinary Girl by Green Day (289,645)

Edited by Prof Bad Touch

...and I'm out for Radiator. Down to #3. Guh. Back to work.

This is eventually going to get whittled down to the point where there's only a few people with number one scores and only a few songs; so far as what our community contributes to the collective.

Time will tell, though.

All I know is that vying for leaderboard stuff has now officially gotten in the way of my achievement whoring.

Edited by Felonious Monk

stop taking my number 1 spot on tribute felonious!

:argh :

oh

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

I WAS JUST TRYING TO WIN A SCORE WAR

Will edit top post in a bit. I've got a feeling some major pruning has to be done.

How many do you have nail'd down right now, Tylord?

---Apparently according to Rock Band World I'm not even #1 on Tribute anymore, I'm back to #2. I'll get online and check it later.

Edited by Felonious Monk
killing my caps lock wtf

How many do you have nail'd down right now, Tylord?

I have no idea. I'm just trying to get that stupid 300 song achievement, so if I don't get a top score on my first time playing it, I'll rarely go back and try to do better.

Maybe I have like 15? I was playing a bunch of Who songs last night and got #1 on like 5 songs.

---Apparently according to Rock Band World I'm not even #1 on Tribute anymore, I'm back to #2. I'll get online and check it later.

I'll give ya one guess as to why that is.

I'll give ya one guess as to why that is.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/redstaterefugee/animated%20GIFs/scrubs-janitor.gif

or if you prefer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4COLV6CleU]Tetsuo! Kaneda! (The Abridged Akira) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Felonious Monk
TETSUO! KANEDA! TETSUO! KANEDA! TETSUO! ...KANEDA! TETSUO! KANEDAAAA

I am killing on these "The Cars" tracks without even trying (Bandmate, Flame Notes, Super Guitar).

Updated, just got #1 on Dragula and The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, which I was in the middle of a score war for.

It's now been a few times where one of our Facebook friends have been locked in a score war and what was needed to win was taking the #1 spot.

-----

Yes, that's right, I'll take #1 on dcTalk's "Jesus Freak" and follow up with "I Need A Miracle" by The Grateful Dead. That's how I roll.

----

Any idea how bad the lag is for the Facebook leaderboard? I was browsing through it and it said I was second on "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", but I just pulled it up in game and I'm still #1 there. And I don't remember ever being second; I was third when I was put up against Cadenza.

Edited by Felonious Monk

I forgot to add, I need the score since I don't have a way to pull it up myself. Same with Spongebob.

I've pruned like hell, people. Ones I couldn't verify I asterisk'd.

Sorry for taking "Next To You", Prof Bad Touch.

Now going through my list and seeing what has stuck for the last few days.

Alright, pruned to the best of my ability and I just added all my #1s.

Yeah, that's right. 30 songs I have #1 scores in. I think it's time to do something else for awhile. Even worse, at my count there was around 40 or so songs in which I had second to fourth place finishes, and two hundred something where I had top twenty scores. If there was ever a moment to do a life inventory...

Anyway, if I saw you on one of my songs with a number one score and you're on my friend list, I went ahead and added you, even if you've not posted in here.

Johnny retook Tribute from Gheuh. SHIT JUST GOT REAL.