Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I just bought GRAW and was wondering about some achievements. For all of the "champion" achievements do you really have to be #1 in the world? If so, and I have a feeling from reading a lot of posts so far that it is so, then how the hell do you do it? If everyone is trying to be #1 what kind of regimen does one need to get the achievements?! Definitely some of the tougher achievements I've ever heard of, but I guess I'll try to get them.

Hey all, I just bought GRAW and was wondering about some achievements. For all of the "champion" achievements do you really have to be #1 in the world? If so, and I have a feeling from reading a lot of posts so far that it is so, then how the hell do you do it? If everyone is trying to be #1 what kind of regimen does one need to get the achievements?! Definitely some of the tougher achievements I've ever heard of, but I guess I'll try to get them.

Hey Zak, it requires a kind of "2 steps forward, 1 step back" method of ranking up in order to climb the leaderboards. It simply takes a lot of time boosting with others. I'll explain in more detail when I have more time. As I said to you yesterday, we have a few in our GoW boosting group with this game so I am sure we can accomplish all three goals eventually (ala Seriously =P)

sounds good, i'll send FR to these guys

1)Brighton X

2)oneshotbilly

3)hpenaranda

4)Crazy Bass Ted

5)II C Mart II

6)xDTxLUNCHTREY

7)Sr Klamlque

8)Spitsilver

9)Bernie Lomax 89

10)Private Mumbles

11)FBI BoRiCuA

12)ANDY BAG HEAD

13)Reptile King 77

i'd like to do this ASAP - how is 10pm British time (GMT +1) for everybody? Tonite or tomorrow nite would be perfect?

Please remove me from list as I will not be available for G.R.A.W. boosting.

sounds good, i'll send FR to these guys

1)Brighton X

2)oneshotbilly

3)hpenaranda

4)Crazy Bass Ted

5)II C Mart II

6)xDTxLUNCHTREY

7)Sr Klamlque

8)Spitsilver

9)Bernie Lomax 89

10)Private Mumbles

11)FBI BoRiCuA

12)ANDY BAG HEAD

13)Reptile King 77

i'd like to do this ASAP - how is 10pm British time (GMT +1) for everybody? Tonite or tomorrow nite would be perfect?

i don't think the above boosting group is ever going to happen, so i,m looking at doing crackshot, victor, explorer and team player this saturday at 8.00pm uk time gmt + 1 i,ll send FR to

1, Brighton X

2, rightindanoggin

3,Adict1989

4,clan mcClain

5,bigbadbalf

6,Atomic686

if you are still interested in doing these as soon as possible

i don't think the above boosting group is ever going to happen, so i,m looking at doing crackshot, victor, explorer and team player this saturday at 8.00pm uk time gmt + 1 i,ll send FR to

1, Brighton X

2, rightindanoggin

3,Adict1989

4,clan mcClain

5,bigbadbalf

6,Atomic686

if you are still interested in doing these as soon as possible

Can I join up too?

i need one more player for the team player ach tommorow night (friday aug 24) at around probably if anyone is interested please send me a msg or FR on Xbox live mentioning "GRAW Team Player" we will probably try and get victor and explorer as well time permiting

thanks

Hey, I need crack shot, explorer, victor, and team player. Send me a message if u wanna help.

I,ve got a game set up for friday, at 8.00pm uk time GMT+1, you,re more than welcome to join if you want, should have at least 6 gametags if everyone shows. Send FR ANDY BAG HEAD