Los Santos....San Andreas...whats next??

AceSouthall

From the trailer we get Los Santos to which most of the things you see you remember from SA. On the number plates theres: San Andreas....but if the game was going to be set in JUST Los Santos then the number plates wouldn't say SA.

Also when has GTA every had just ONE island.

If you ask me I think this was just the FIRST trailer and there's more to come...

*cough* San Fierro and Las Venturas *cough*

It's just a guess but I hope this becomes reality....

The first trailer for San Andreas also shown only Los Santos.

I don't see why they'd cut off San Fierro and Las Venturas, Just cause 2 by itself is an example of how big a map can be on just one disc. I'm sure all three cities will be there and possibly expanded.

If all 3 islands are back then this will be my most anticipated since the old SA :p CANT WAIT!

I don't think we will have tatto's, gym's, etc this time as if the main character is the guy in the video he looks abit old for tattoo's and hittin the gym hard and bulking up, plus the mob type arn't well known for having tattoo's everywhere.

The only hope we have there is this;

The white guy in the trailer (henceforth known as the "Vercetti" character) does show up a few times in the trailer; Leading the bank robbery, driving around in a car). However, the character in the red car (henceforth known as the "CJ" character, due to his skin colour and his trademark white tank top) is also seen a few times (in the car, escaping from the police in a car).

Most importantly though, a very similar "CJ" is running from the police on foot, but he has tattoos. Maybe this guy could be the character. Though, the trailer voice doesn't seem to fit. Still, it may be something to go on.

Most importantly though, a very similar "CJ" is running from the police on foot, but he has tattoos. Maybe this guy could be the character. Though, the trailer voice doesn't seem to fit. Still, it may be something to go on.

For me he looks nothing like the original CJ. He looks more pale and to me Hispanic. I think if you pause at the right time he has a 'tash. Yes he's wearing a tank top, jeans and the worker boots, but I don't think it's him.

The other person you see in the car while the lady crosses the road I think is a normal NPC.

yeah, i also think the whole ''vercetti'' part is possible, altough rockstar sayd that GTA 3/vicecity/san andreas/ characters are ''done'' i myself dont believe that very much. rockstar claimed many more things wich turned out to be false. ( if they were done, how come there is graffiti work of el burro and vice city in gta 4). i think that the old guy might be vercetti or associated with him. dont forget that ken rosenberg also played a part in gta san andreas, and when he was trying to call someone he accidently called ''tommy'' wich means that CJ could have meeted with tommy behind the screens. we also know that in SA claude speed also shows up. we might see all the old faces. we are probably also gonna see packie i think. at the end of BOGT you can see him getting on a plane. well who knows ! i just cant WAIT !

Rockstars Official Announcement is out and it seems like it's only gonna be Los Santos.

"We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California."

Rockstars Official Announcement is out and it seems like it's only gonna be Los Santos.

"We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California."

I really hope they are only showing part of the game. In the first SA trailer we could only see Los Santos if I'm not wrong....

I really hope they are only showing part of the game. In the first SA trailer we could only see Los Santos if I'm not wrong....

Yeah that's true, in the first release trailer for San Andreas they only showed the first town. But like the other older games they always have the other towns blocked off until you play enough missions to get by. So I hope when this game comes out, you can go where ever the fuck you want right when you start up the game a nab a car.

I really hope they include more islands, hell, it doesn't have to be San Fierro and Las Venturas, but man...it wouldn't feel right to just play in Los Santos, unless it becomes A LOT bigger than the original. Rockstar Games did mention "country side and southern California", so maybe we can visit the Marine Corps Recruit Depot! :p If not, there better be a military base.

I think some people may be forgetting how big the Los Santos Island/area was in SA. Not only did you have the city which by itself was bigger than Vice City's entire area, but you also had another 6/7 small towns with lots of countryside.

Remember that we've already seen things/places in the trailer that weren't included in San Andreas such as a full mountain range rather than Mount Chilliard & the Oilfields

If the game is set in los Santos alone i'll be more than happy, and i fully beleive it'll be plenty big enough.

http://myepsilon.org/maps/gtasa_2player_map.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...