What show are you currently watching ?

dwayne_hicks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching the American one. I caught the first 2 seasons on Netflix, and that got me hooked. Now the third season is on a different case but I think it's a pretty good show.

Amc just has a good lineup of shows.

I thought it was good. And I didn't even know there was a third season. :confused:

I thought it was good. And I didn't even know there was a third season. :confused:

I think it started in June, it's like a whole different case though. And this season has like 2 episodes left, (Sundays @9 on Amc)

The way it's shaping up they will prolly have a break like the last one and it'll be 2 seasons to solve this case.

I think it started in June, it's like a whole different case though. And this season has like 2 episodes left, (Sundays @9 on Amc)

The way it's shaping up they will prolly have a break like the last one and it'll be 2 seasons to solve this case.

Just googled it. Season 3 is exclusive to Netflix in the UK. Won't be watching it then. :(

Had a fortnight of hardcore catching up on TV while playing Football Manager (my results might suggest it's a bit distracting) so watched all of Game of Thrones, Community and all the Dexter I had to catch up on. Currently on season 8 of Dexter and watching the 4th season of Arrested Development.

I've been really looking forward to AD so it's a relief that it seems to be just as funny as the previous three. Futurama is another personal favourite and I had the same fear with that but I'd recommend the newer ones to old fans.

Put off Dexter and Game of Thrones for a long time but both are well written with enough twists and turns to keep you watching. Both boast really strong sets of characters with all kinds of flaws and strengths, Dexter obviously being a very interesting battle of wills in particular.

Really impressed with Community as well having finally got round to it. Snappy, frequently surreal and still heart-warming it reminds me of Scrubs in places but I think I prefer Community so far.

Quite the ramble! Got American Horror Story to work through as well as AD but I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. There's a few in here I've yet to investigate.