Achievement Trading Thread

dshipes

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello! erm just looking for someone to help me with the online achevements to get the annoying 1 off the end of my gamerscore, any help would be much aprieciated, get back to me if you will (Y)

gamertag = Cjones178

thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I picked this game up for £2.99 today to add to the 481gs I got two years ago. So I'll have the game for the next few weeks or so, add Ash PSWii60 for some online achievements.

Easy Bruv, Ill do this with ya, I got a uneven gamerscore due to this game.

I'll ad you on XBL now, we can do this anytime you want, lets just get it done quick its getting on my nerves now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
can anyone help me get the 50 online games achievement, think im on about 30-35 matches if you want a couple of matches send me a fr or message, i will pick teams to lose if you need the cup and league wins

You can add me on your firend list, I would like to finish these long and non interesting achievements for the next two weeks maximum ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to play a game of this send me a message, my GT is: The A Drain

I only need to play one game I dont care about 50+ matches, I just need the 3 points so I can get the other 2 pointer (well, 12) from UMK3 and 200/200 it without putting a weird number at the end of my gamerscore :p Im weird like that. (Stupid Wolf of the Battlefield :\)

If anyone wants to play a game of this send me a message, my GT is: The A Drain

I only need to play one game I dont care about 50+ matches, I just need the 3 points so I can get the other 2 pointer (well, 12) from UMK3 and 200/200 it without putting a weird number at the end of my gamerscore :p Im weird like that. (Stupid Wolf of the Battlefield :)

I need too the UMK3 achievements. I will add you and we can do the easy achievements for FM06 and UMK3. send me a message with your wish list for achievements.