How to access Sniper Challenge unlocks in Absolution

hibsta1992

Mine was a code on my reciept from Gamestop.

When I pre-ordered the game, it was on Amazon. There was nothing stated that the pre-order had to be from a specific vendor for the Sniper DLC.

I just looked into it and apparently it was a GameStop exclusive. I wish I were aware of that in the beginning.

Edited by Drucifer82

I pre ordered this game a long time ago.. I can only hope that the receipt turns up eventually...

The code to play the sniper challenge was given with your pre-order (if Gamestop). The code to access your sniper rifle unlocks should be on your purchase reciept (not the pre-order one).

I pre-ordered the game from EB Games/Gamestop.

When I pre-ordered it I received a card with a code on it for the Sniper Challenge.

When I picked up the game I received another card with a code to transfer my rifle over.

Both codes were entered in the "Redeem Code" section of my Xbox Home.

None of this information or codes were on my receipts.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't get that card - was it in the casing? Did you pick yours up from the EB in downtown Regina, Mr Awesome?

Saskatoon.

The card for the Sniper Challenge and the card to transfer it were separate as they were EB's preorder bonus.

If I were you I'd go back and ask for one.

where do you redeem the code?

and how long have you had an xbox??

the code for he sniper challenge was my receipt when i picked the game up along with a code to download the hitman trilogy. still can't find where to play the sniper challenge though cause it's not in "my games" and it's not on the game its self.

Saskatoon.

The card for the Sniper Challenge and the card to transfer it were separate as they were EB's preorder bonus.

If I were you I'd go back and ask for one.

Popped in and chatted to them today. Got the code and all is well in the world again!

they said that they hadn't been aware that it was necessary, which concerned me a bit...

Thanks for the advice man!