Probably a ridiculous question but

CASCADEYOUTH

I swear that it does not tell you this at any point in the game or in the manual. Why didn't they just leave it how everyone knew, just by scrolling to through to the end in previous games.

During the first few missions, you are given tips and one of those tips is about the radio. I can confirm this because I just started a new game for the fun of it. Also when I first got the game, I started a second new game because after a few missions I realized I was missing tips and didn't know how to turn off the radio or what the other tips were, so it does tell you when you play. Correct me if I'm wrong tho, but when you turn the radio off in your car yet get into another car the radio is still on? I also hate how when you get onto any bike it assumes you want to listen to LCHC.

During the first few missions, you are given tips and one of those tips is about the radio. I can confirm this because I just started a new game for the fun of it. Also when I first got the game, I started a second new game because after a few missions I realized I was missing tips and didn't know how to turn off the radio or what the other tips were, so it does tell you when you play. Correct me if I'm wrong tho, but when you turn the radio off in your car yet get into another car the radio is still on? I also hate how when you get onto any bike it assumes you want to listen to LCHC.

I've read that certain vehicles have set radio stations on when you get into them, that's why you hear LCHC on a bike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not just that he also said he hopes theres no good old classic Rock N Roll (Like The Beatles,Bob Dylan,Jimi Hendrix,ha ha lol at that black comment and Jimi was/is a black man who is a badass guitarist and singer,Janis Joplin,The Doors,Jethro Tull,etc.)

Yep, this guy sounds like a pretty ignorant kid :(.