Stuck on a German

imbord

If you are doing the ace Serve trick perfect and it still doesnt work.... Than you need to beat him on skill... I have the same problem with Jung Soo on the Expert Circuit, If you cant for anything beat him you can restart the circuit and hope you dont face him....

Also try the Y+Back to do the net shots, they usually work, but watch out for the net... and dont aim too low, also try combos like X+A, also what I see works very well is doing something like hard leftspin (X) while holding down-left and it curves out right after it goes over the net.... Just practice around with it...

Good questions here...

With every character, their "ace serve" trick is a little different. Try exploring around with the amount of steps you take and then see if you can serve an ace. If not, you could try a new character, and if that doesn't work, then I recommend using the backspin constantly, along with buttom combinations when your focus meter is full (X + A = left top spin, B + A = right topspin). That is what I did.

• 1 month later...
Jergan is so hard.(pro circut) any hints on how to beat him.Tha ace serve dosnt work.

I'm stuck on him in the all star circuit, I just need to win it with solayman to get the savant but have tried countless times. I just can't beat juergen!!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm stuck in the final with this guy on pro difficulty. I'm using Jesper and I can ace serve with him 95% of the time against the other opponents however against this dude I ace serve about 1 or 2 in 10 serves. He always returns them and it's ridiculously hard to win a rally against him. I've not tried the back spin and down tactic yet so will later and report back. If this don't work I seriously need help.