Can't get achievements?

drpcken

Ok am I totally missing something? I got the game when it came out, picked up the Crush 2 Enemies achievement and didn't touch it until last night.

I started working on getting the carrot and fruit achievements (drop two rocks, get the food) but they won't unlock! I checked my settings and everything is defaulted. I even started from level 1 but I can't get any of them!

Any ideas?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After 2 hours of trying... (this time) I finally got it, but I had to clear level 1 twice. The first time it didn't give it to me, but I did get a strange pop up on my screen that looked like an xbox achievement popup that said "Please... something" then disappeared, so I decide to give it one more go, and it unlocked.

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/APG1.png

23 Retail 100% Completed

3 Arcade 100% Completed

• 1 year later...
After 2 hours of trying... (this time) I finally got it, but I had to clear level 1 twice. The first time it didn't give it to me, but I did get a strange pop up on my screen that looked like an xbox achievement popup that said "Please... something" then disappeared, so I decide to give it one more go, and it unlocked.

yo, your lucky, i spent about 5 hours and i got it down, now ive done it bout 5 times, and no achievement!!!! wtf