Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to help out a friend with a bunch of the Versus and both DLC achievements, so add the Gamertag "scruffy wiesel", not me. IF YOU ADD ME, I WILL SIMPLY CALL YOU AN IDIOT. I'll repeat, add the gamertag "scruffy wiesel", mot ''nicoissora''. He's on everyday, so hit him up.

just picked up this game used, pretty fun but really annoyed at people leaving when were trying the expert campaign, yes we may fail a few times on a mission doesn't mean you quit >.> just message me and say you want to do left 4 dead. i'm not on much but i'm off sunday and monday this week

Hi im looking for anyone that can help me get some Achievements also im looking do all story modes on expert is there any glitch for this ? like for Left 4 Dead 2 when u have mods and normall players can join near end etc ? also im looking to win a versus campaign i need 1 person for this i think best way is u let me then ill let do u same that we both get 30G.I need other achievements to :) if any still plays im happy to help you if u can help me.And please no more screaming lil kids:uzi: who keep stealing the dam medical kits if this was real life u would be dead in seconds no offence to you :eek:.if any is intrested please send me message to my gamer tag see below i should be most of weekend as new DLC out today 3/8/12 ???

GAMER TAG

WizardFlipper

I am looking for some people who want to do all the campaigns on expert. I am also working on the multiplayer achievements too. I plan on 100% completing L4D including the DLC achievements. If interested send me a message or a friend request on xboxlive.

GT: Jay Deezy

Anyone up for doing the Sacrifice achievements? Especially the harder ones? Hit me up xbox live = irish millitant yes 2 Ls, i spelled it wrong

I just need the Chaos Generator achievement if anyone will help, I used 2 controllers for the others....

Edited by irish millitant
updated

I'm looking to get Chaos Generator and a few of the other DLC achievements.

/edit: All I have left is Sacrifizzle.

/edit: All done. I just have to grind out the Littlest Genocide.

XBL: CheeseSndwch

Edited by Kevlar281

I'm looking for 7 other people to help with the Nothing Special (no damage from special infected) and the Stomach Upset (no one getting barfed on) achievements. We can do other ones besides (like Untouchables and, after the main ones, All 4 Dead and Lamb 2 Slaughter), but these two are the main ones.

Message me if you want to join. We'll play on a Saturday.

Edited by Nathan de Jack

I'm looking for 7 other people to help with the Nothing Special (no damage from special infected) and the Stomach Upset (no one getting barfed on) achievements. We can do other ones besides (like Untouchables and, after the main ones, All 4 Dead and Lamb 2 Slaughter), but these two are the main ones.

Message me if you want to join. We'll play on a Saturday.

You can get the nothing special and stomach upset with 2 controllers just go through the campain and never spawn the infected with your second controller

Crash course is the quickest to do this on

You can get the nothing special and stomach upset with 2 controllers just go through the campain and never spawn the infected with your second controller

Crash course is the quickest to do this on

I don't think that's correct. In my experience the AI Special Infected will spawn regardless of whether of not a player controlled Infected spawns.