Game of the Month: February 2014 (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

tigersrule

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/screenshots/2681/med_COD_Ghosts_Arctic_Lumber.jpg

Guess which game we're playing this month. Go on, guess... And don’t look at the banner above... Or the thread title for that matter. Okay, so you’re not looking? Good. Now guess. If you guessed Call of Duty: Ghosts then you are correct! If you guessed incorrectly, well then I guess I’ll have to feed you to the mighty dragon known as Creech. Either that or I can just forgive you... Nope... The dragon idea sounds much better.:p

For the entire month of February we will be partaking in Activision’s latest installment of the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Ghosts. Want to test out your squad against your fellow member’s squads? We’ve got you covered. Want to help fight off the alien horde in the exciting new Extinction mode? We’ve got you covered. Are you feeling a little competitive? Why not show off your trigger finger with some public matches? Or maybe you just want to relax with your friends in a private match. No matter the case, we’ve got you covered. Just remember to have fun!!!

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the month. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the month, but feel free to create your own XBA room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from XBA.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Links

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What version are you going to pick up seeing I know you own an X1 too..

Just for the record, I'll be playing this on 360 only.

I've got it for the One. I haven't even played it yet; i've been too occupied with Halo: SA and Forza when my mates are on.

Did you trade your One copy in then? Tis a shame... :(

I've got it for the One. I haven't even played it yet; i've been too occupied with Halo: SA and Forza when my mates are on.

Did you trade your One copy in then? Tis a shame... :(

I never owned a One copy I'm afraid. I bought the 360 version for £25..we both should've did the digital thing where you get both versions for £50. :/ But even that's too expensive as you can't trade them in after!

It's been a ROUGH day, so I'd like to decompress via social shenanigans and murdering the hell out of some aliens.

I'm starting in 90 minutes from the time of this post.

I'd like to run a group for Extinction on One, either map (I own the season pass). I've hardly played it so they will still be pretty new to me.

Who wants in??

It's been a ROUGH day, so I'd like to decompress via social shenanigans and murdering the hell out of some aliens.

I'm starting in 90 minutes from the time of this post.

I'd like to run a group for Extinction on One, either map (I own the season pass). I've hardly played it so they will still be pretty new to me.

Who wants in??

I'll play with ya. Though I think I've only played extinction like one time, so I will probably not be very much help. Send a message when you get on and I'll hop on my One.:)