Achievement Guide & Roadmap

MeonOner

Thanks for the guide MeonOner.

I've just completed the "campaign" and realized that I missed an unmissable achievement during my playthrough: Filet o' Fishface

It's kinda weird... I just had to replay 1-3 and it unlocked right after Fishface died. I don't know if anyone has already got this issue?

the par time for 2-1 is more like 12 mins. its definitely not 6:34 cause i took longer than that and still got it.

I was going by the high score time what was listed for each level. There is no reason not to finish each level under the time given.

Thanks for the guide MeonOner.

I've just completed the "campaign" and realized that I missed an unmissable achievement during my playthrough: Filet o' Fishface

It's kinda weird... I just had to replay 1-3 and it unlocked right after Fishface died. I don't know if anyone has already got this issue?

Hmm that is really weird. I didnt have any problems unlocking any of the achievements. It was probably just a small bug. But good thing you were able to unlock it.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Corrupt x360a and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...