Loot Bag??

Led

Has anyone came across a loot bag? If so what does it do exactly? I remember these from Morrowind, but that was if you put to much stuff in your house. I had a loot bag show up outside the Chorrol city gate.:confused:

Some one has to have seen this. I reloaded my game just to see if it changed. It did, it was in front of the shop(the one with the missing daughter mission) in Chorrol. This time however, there were 6 stone bricks in the loot bag. Two of the bricks were identical, the other four were different. WTF?

I found a loot bag at the start before the sewers.where you normally get the war hammer with loads of stuff lying on the floor.but it was a bit wierd i was experimenting on how to level up fast(see post)they were spread across the floor as normal the first time i passed them i was allowing 5 rats to attack me there was no loading at all to begin then it said loading area and the rats disapeared but when i went looking for them there was a loot bag on the floor containing the war hammer and all the other stuff .could be a glitch

Thank you for the info. I know this is probably nothing special, but it is irratating not to know. The loot bags seem commonplace enough, though not like in Morrowind.

The thing that really gets me is the 6 stone bricks that were found in the loot bag in Chorrol. Does anyone know of a mission or place that has stone bricks? What are they for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The only four I have ran into were on the ground. One was partially underground outside of Chorrol. The one in front of the shop in Chorrol I found one with 6 stone bricks. The rest were empty.

• 1 month later...
why would you ressurrect a post that was dead for a month to ask that? the loot bags are just randomly generated by the game in it's leveled loot engine. you may never see a loot bag, you may always see them. it's all random loot

I ressurrect the post to find out if anyone has found anything in the loot bag. I found several stone bricks. I have been curious since the launch of the game if anyone else has found them or anything else in a loot bag.

If it really drags your day down to have to look at an old post unanswered, feel free to delete. :bow: and have a nice day.

Well, I know it is not a secret quest. I just haven't seen them in clutter or anywhere in the game besides this one loot bag. Seems strange to me that something would appear in the loot bag only and not anywhere else. I got six stones. All other profiles of mine or my friends have loot bags, just without stones. We tried to duplicate it, but haven't had any luck yet. We have came up with other random shit that you can find anywhere, just no stones. :(

• 8 years later...

Found the loot bag in Chorrol in front of The Oak and Crosier, after starting the Fighter's Guild mission - Drunk and Disorderly. It's mostly buried in the concrete in front of the door to the place. It wasn't there earlier. lo'behold it contains the 6 bricks, this is the only loot bag I've found with anything in it (though I've only seen 2 including this one). Not sure what they're for I didn't even realize bricks were something you could get (they are elsewhere though supposedly).

Found another outside the West Gate of Cherridal, near it's horse stables, had 2 cheap wines in it.

Edited by darkmikasonfire