Achievement Guide (Original 1000)

Y0UNIK0RN

Just need a bit of clarification here guys, for the "collect all customised weapons" achievement...does that mean i need to make a bottle-cap mine or can i just get/receive one from some one (Moira for example in Megaton)...anyone know if this counts or whether i actually have to make one at a custom bench?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just need a bit of clarification here guys, for the "collect all customised weapons" achievement...does that mean i need to make a bottle-cap mine or can i just get/receive one from some one (Moira for example in Megaton)...anyone know if this counts or whether i actually have to make one at a custom bench?
I'm pretty sure you only need to own each type, whether from creation or acquisition.

So i can own it for a while use it on say a big super mutant and then that's that 1 crossed off the list? :woop:

Well I've just checked the guide, and for the achievement "Weaponsmith" (I'm presuming that's the one you meant?) you actually have to create one of each of the custom weapons. Even if you've been given one you still have to actually make one yourself.

I look it up, but I'm just saying if that is the case the way I stated should work just fine. Unless for some reason completing "Strictly Business" just automatically makes Rescue from Paradise unable to be completed, I can see no reason why you couldn't do both in a very straightforward manor. If that is the case then there should be a workaround.

To recap, either:

Complete Strictly Business, then complete Rescue from Paradise, or

Start Strictly Business, complete Rescue from Paradise by buying the slaves, finish Strictly Business

You could save and find out what happens. If you really want I think I have a character that hasn't done either quest so I could check it out, but you could always experiment yourself. (Just sayin)

All right, thanks.

I look it up, but I'm just saying if that is the case the way I stated should work just fine. Unless for some reason completing "Strictly Business" just automatically makes Rescue from Paradise unable to be completed, I can see no reason why you couldn't do both in a very straightforward manor. If that is the case then there should be a workaround.

To recap, either:

Complete Strictly Business, then complete Rescue from Paradise, or

Start Strictly Business, complete Rescue from Paradise by buying the slaves, finish Strictly Business

You could save and find out what happens. If you really want I think I have a character that hasn't done either quest so I could check it out, but you could always experiment yourself. (Just sayin)

i would advise to do the "strictly buisness" and "rescue from paradise" on 2 different saves. i did these chieves last week. I tried to do both on one save by doing the strictly buisness cheives first then rescue the slaves. but i am advising use 2 saves because after i completed "strictly buiness" i tried to rescue the slaves but to my surpise, the little boy that u need to talk to, to activate the mission had goten shot and didnt know where else to activate the mission. luckily i had the save from when i first started the strictly buisness quest.

i hope this helps ^_^

Edited by LJK85

is there anything that will prevent me from activating the "You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head" mission?

because this is my first time in the underworld and i cannot find Mr Crowly, ived looked in the ninth circle and carols and everywhere else. is there a certain time of the day he is in the underworld?

is there anything that will prevent me from activating the "You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head" mission?

because this is my first time in the underworld and i cannot find Mr Crowly, ived looked in the ninth circle and carols and everywhere else. is there a certain time of the day he is in the underworld?

I've only heard of him being in either The Ninth Circle or Carol's Place. Try looking in The Ninth Circle every hour or so, he should turn up sooner or later.

Younikorn just thought i'd say mate absolutely fantastic guide, followed it all the way through and got the full 1550 chievo points...brilliant guide recommend it highly to anyone wishing to do the same with this fantastic game!

I am having a bit of trouble getting the Paradigm of Humanity achievement. I am saved at about 2/3 of the way between level 19 and 20 right now and I have Neutral Karma rating with Super Human status. I make it to level 20 and it says Paradigm of Humanity and Neutral as my general status but the achievement will not unlock for me.

I have retried this at least a half a dozen times now with no achievement. I even went on to nerf my Karma all the way evil and got that achievement no problem. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do to get the neutral level 20 achievement?