How to use Cheat Codes (AND GET ACHIEVEMENTS)

aCzarX

Edit: (Warning) If you enter cheats and dont Quit out and Continue , you will infact be blocked from getting any achievements on you current game. This was the intended outcome of entering cheats by the game designers. SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I personally only used these cheats for my HARD playthrough after getting everything else without cheats.

1. If starting a new Game (Get to a checkpoint) Now exit to menu.

2. Continue Game

3. Enter Cheat(s)

4. Quit to Main Menu

5 .Continue Game

If you power off the game you will need to renter codes quit and continue.

Cheat Codes

Faster enemy reflex

Press A(2), X(2), Y(2), B(2), Y(2), X(2), A(2), click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. You will gain double reflex with every kill.

Unlimited rage

Press Y, X(2), Y, B(2), Y, A(2), Y, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable.

Immortality

Press X, A(2), X, Y(2), X, B(2), X, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. Although you will lose health you cannot die.

Mutagens to use for MAX damage

Blood Rage (when at low health you do more damage)

Shredder (More damage in Rage mode)

Art of War (More Damage based on reflexes)

I still used the experiance mutagen to gain levels faster , Untill i had max claw damage.

GET READY TO SPAM RAGE POWERS P:

Edited by aCzarX

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own both PS3 and 360, but rented the game from GameFly for the PS3 this time due to it running better. Will codes work for the PS3 game too (obviously different combination) and give trophies, or what? Anyone know this for sure? I don't want to get screwed later on. Thanks for the help,

Edited by toMsonsLLC

After you beat the game the continue option will be gone so i dont think you can use cheats to farm reflex skill , but im not 100% sure . If you use the codes from the start and always have Samari Mutagen on you will be alot closer to your goal by the end of your playthrough.

As for working on PS3 i dont know .

After you beat the game the continue option will be gone so i dont think you can use cheats to farm reflex skill , but im not 100% sure . If you use the codes from the start and always have Samari Mutagen on you will be alot closer to your goal by the end of your playthrough.

As for working on PS3 i dont know .

I have all the achievements except for beating Deadpool on Hard Mode. Will this work for me on my current save? I just wanted to confirm before I tried it again.

Cool, I wasn't even going to attempt beating this on hard. Deadpool was just too tough on Normal. Not tough so much as a pain in the ass.

I totally agree. Ironically after I did this I tried it without the cheats and was able to beat him. The cheat gave me the achievement but I was able to do it myself for piece of mind. The countering is key until he starts using the laser. Then it's all about jumping and lunging.

You can still fall off the thing and die with the cheats on, right?

Yeppers. The cheats will only get you so far. For me it helped to take him down quickly, before he was able to shoot out most of the ground beneath me. When I tried it again without the cheats (but using the same Mutagenes) they really helped. Especially when you counter well.

Man, finally beat the game on hard but had to go without cheats cause they kept messing up my achievement. I must've done something wrong.

There are a handful of achievements that don't seem to unlock.

I've been working on counter and air grab achievement and they don't seem to unlock with the cheats enabled. Just throwing it out there.

This does not break any Live rules does it? Like we wont get banned for using a cheat rite?

Am left with just Walking Death...

Nope.

And it turns out I already had the air grab and counter achievement. I just had to complete them X amount of times.

1. If starting a new Game (Get to a checkpoint) Now exit to menu.

2. Continue Game

3. Enter Cheat(s)

4. Quit to Main Menu

5 .Continue Game

If you power off the game you will need to renter codes quit and continue.

Cheat Codes

Faster enemy reflex

Press A(2), X(2), Y(2), B(2), Y(2), X(2), A(2), click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. You will gain double reflex with every kill.

Unlimited rage

Press Y, X(2), Y, B(2), Y, A(2), Y, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable.

Immortality

Press X, A(2), X, Y(2), X, B(2), X, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. Although you will lose health you cannot die.

NOTE: If you don't do it exactly like he says, I mean exactly like he says, Your achievements will glitch. I did it after a check point on hard diff, and It glitched my achievements. I am stuck with only 30 odd unlocked. Because I did not do exactly what he said. I just got to a check point and did it. I mean I quit and everything, but I had to redo the cheats and it got me... By the way, Is there any way possible I can restart or any way possible I can be able to unlock the whole 1000Gs on this game now they have been glitched out?