Looking for online matches?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Im looking for a group of people to boost challenges with, mostly challenges like: MVP Team Deathmatch, Clay More, things that I can't do in a cage match but are also pretty challenging to do without boosting. My GT is the same as my username, send me a message if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played MW2 first but with all the hackers i got tired of it...just bought COD4 and i like it alot better...only thing...playing it online...you guys that play on live...you take it serious now...lol...im gonna have to step up my game quite a bit...but thats alright...anytime anybody needs one more for a game..count me in... GT... Annas Daddy

I realize this game is old by now, and I'm sure not a lot of people are boosting it. But I, for the longest time, didn't prestige. Just stayed at 55 for a long time.

Anyway, I prestiged after I bought it again, and would like to boost through some ranks. I don't know if I'm aiming for 10th, but I'd like to get up there somewhere.

So add me for cage match headshot/challenge boosting, or if you play legit, and are looking for more players. I usually just play Search, or TDM.

Looking for a couple people or a whole party of 6 to play SnD. I hate having random teammates who don't know what the hell they are doing. I use a headset so I can hear footsteps alot better so I can usually call out where they are.

• 3 weeks later...