Wanted Levels - How They Work

Crimson Ridley

You know... when you hear about a new feature or a feature updated it sounds really good, then you hear about all the little details in that one feature itself. It's really crazy if you think about how much detail so many things have.

Damn! Didn't see anything about spike strips, that would have been epic for them trying to disable your vehicle like in Vice City. Flatten your tires and you keep riding on your rims, maybe a rim pops off causing massive sparks. I hope we can over hear the police radio like in previous GTA games.

Ha! Same here mate. I can't think of anything but the game anymore it's driving me nuts and I was sweating like a bitch last night. :o

I think the last time I was this excited about a game, was Half Life 2, maybe Halo 3. I remember when HL2 was meant to be out on Sept 30 some year, and we all knew it was delayed, but me and some friends had kind of built it up in our minds that, maybe, just maybe it was still going to be released. So right after college, we literally ran as fast as we could to our local videogame store, to see if it was there. Obviously it wasn't. But it was fun.... I feel like that now.

I think the last time I was this excited about a game, was Half Life 2, maybe Halo 3. I remember when HL2 was meant to be out on Sept 30 some year, and we all knew it was delayed, but me and some friends had kind of built it up in our minds that, maybe, just maybe it was still going to be released. So right after college, we literally ran as fast as we could to our local videogame store, to see if it was there. Obviously it wasn't. But it was fun.... I feel like that now.

Ha! Just one of those beautiful moments we rarely come across in life. :p

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...