10. ChunkyPython friend 1

11. l3laze A 50

12. KRZYDAVE

13. AW Gutsman

14. Stallion83

15. K1LLEN

16. jacksparrow1979

17. PsYkOe

Ok im gonna send all of you a message tomorrow and ask all of you to confirm you are still up for this. When thats done we will need to arrange a date and time. Im open for suggestions but we gotta keep in mind that we are all from very different time zones which is why i think we oughta wait til the weekend. I'll keep you guys posted.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just incase you want to know, it says i sent that last message at 9.02 PM. Unless you live in the UK, this number will be different. Go to the previous post and look at what time it said i posted it. Now do the maths and you will know the time difference between me and you. Well done you.

And i just realised i actually posted it at 9.52 PM but for some reason it has come up saying 9.02. Not sure why that is. Hopefully the time you see will end in 02 or 52. Either way you'll know so base the time on whatever it says for you.

?.02 = 9.02 GMT

?.52 = 9.52 GMT

If you are still not sure send me a message.

I think nearly everyone has replied now which is helpful - NarcoticVenom is the only one who hasn't as he hasn't been on since saturday. I also need some confirmation from ChunkyPython's friend so i'll get that tonight.

Now about the times. We have people from the UK, USA, Italy and even Brazil. I have no idea what the times are between them all so if you do not live in the UK PLEASE DO THIS:

Send me a message saying precisely what time it is in your country. It will say when you sent it in GMT on my screen so i will have the time difference.

If the times are all ok i guess tomorrow (wednesday) is a good idea. It just depends on whether or not everybody can make it. If it doesn't happen i think Saturday is best and if that fails then Sunday. And if that fails then i doubt we will ever get this done.

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! :) And general boosting protocol article 1 section 3 states:Any achievement boosters trying to attain an online only "group" achievement, shall NOT leave the room until all parties involved have confirmed recieveing the afformentioned achievement or achievements. Anyone who leaves this room upon aquiring their achievement without attempting to rejoin, or contact the group for another game invite due to poor connection problems booting you out, shall be bombarded with bad feedback and complaints filed by all the remaining parties involved.

I never leave until everyone has their stuff ;)

Now about the times. We have people from the UK, USA, Italy and even Brazil. I have no idea what the times are between them all so if you do not live in the UK PLEASE DO THIS:

Send me a message saying precisely what time it is in your country. It will say when you sent it in GMT on my screen so i will have the time difference.

Take the time that is better to you and the others because Im the only one from Brazil.

UK is 4 hours ahead from Brazil time.

If its 9.00 PM in the UK, its 5.00 PM in Brazil, 8.00 PM in Italy and 5.00 PM in USA. I think.

I think this saturday is our best bet - for now i will say 9.00 PM for the UK, 5.00 PM for Brazil, 8.00 PM for Italy and 5.00 PM for the USA but this is not final. When i know all of the times i will send everybody a message asking if they can make it. If some people can't, we'll have to try Sunday.

If its 9.00 PM in the UK, its 5.00 PM in Brazil, 8.00 PM in Italy and 5.00 PM in USA. I think.

I think this saturday is our best bet - for now i will say 9.00 PM for the UK, 5.00 PM for Brazil, 8.00 PM for Italy and 5.00 PM for the USA but this is not final. When i know all of the times i will send everybody a message asking if they can make it. If some people can't, we'll have to try Sunday.

i cant make it on saturday at 5:00pm EST, USA. i can make it a couple hours earlier than 5pm. 2:00-2:30pm is good for me no later. Sunday will be no good for me, i have to work that day.

In that case, we may have to drag it back 3 hours so it wil be:

6.00 PM in UK

7.00 PM in Italy (one hour ahead apparently)

2.00 PM in USA and Brazil

I doubt we will have this done in half an hour either so i suggest when I3laze A 50 has to go, M Scofi3ld can take his place in the party.

So are these times bad for anybody? If they are then i cant see us getting the achievement this weekend. Again. :mad:

I woulden't mind boosting on this game, I've only gotten one achievemetn for it (first mission) because I picked up a lot of game at the same time and I've never really sat down and played this properly.

I live in the UK and send me a message with a FR saying "C: DO" if you want to boost with me.