Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, well thats enough people to fill a lobby to get the 8 people acheivements, since most of you guys are in the US, i will try to arrange a time that suits you guys, this will most probably be over a weekend so that the 3 of us in Aus dont need to stay up untill 4 in the morning and then go to work.

This boosting session will basically be to get everyone all of the online acheivements with the exception being the online kills, i think i will leave that for people in the same country so the games dont lag out.

Anyways, i will contact you all soon with a proposed date and time.

Cheers,

Matt

I'm looking to boost at least the easy achievements. I'd definitely be willing to do all of them as long as it's easy enough to find 7 other people, but I at least want to get the easier ones out of the way.

Message Ripley95 if you're interested. Won't accept friend requests without a message.

EDIT: I got them all now, but I still might be willing to help with the 8 person achievements as a last resort if you can't find anyone else, and it doesn't conflict with my schedule.

Edited by Ripley95

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking to boost the following Turning Point achievements:

• pwnt - Finish an 8-player ranked or player match in Deathmatch mode with the highest number of kills.
  • MVP - Win an 8-player ranked or player match in Team Deathmatch mode with the highest score.
  • Team Player - Win 20 ranked matches in Team Deathmatch mode.
  • World Tour - Finish a multiplayer game on every map in every mode.
  • Killer - Get 100 ranked match kills in any mode.

"MVP" and "pwnt" can be unlocked in two quick games. Just set the kills to the lowest amount (I think it’s “1” kill) and rotate who will go for the achievement.

"Team Player" is glitched in a good way meaning that you don't have to win for it to count towards the achievement, plus it will most likely unlock before the 20th game. Set the kills to the lowest amount. This can be done concurrently with "World Tour" if the maps are rotated and "MVP" if there are 8 people.

I already have the four Deathmatch games for "World Tour"; just need the four games in Team Deathmatch. Again, set the kills to the lowest amount for a quick game.

"Killer" will take some time, and if I don't get it, I don't really care. I hear that only Deathmatch kills count, not Team DM, despite it saying "any mode". But, I am definitely not going for the 500 and 2500 ranked kills.

All in all, this will probably (hopefully) take no more than a half hour. I'm not interested in getting any other achievements that aren't listed above, but will help out (within reason) if you are going for others.

I can be on around 8:30pm EST any night. I’m looking for people in the United States only (because of the time difference). If people want to help out, we can figure out a day and time. Add and message me (so I know why you are friend requesting) on Xbox Live. Make sure you have a headset so we can communicate.

EDIT - I'm going to PM and send Xbox Live messages to the following players to see if we want to get something going. I'd like to get rid of this game finally.

BuckItBong

XeCuT1oNR

epic fail 1710

Tha Kingpin336

ParsleyParsnips

kiekan007

IMMA WILDBOY

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that session was a bust. I got 2 of the 4 achievements I needed at least. Only 3 of the 8 people who said they would be there actually showed up... kinda messed up if you ask me.

Thanks to ParsleyParsnips, kiekan007 and Lukaszek xd PL for at least helping with the Team DM achievements.

Setting up another session on Trueachievements for Sunday, July 8th at 12 noon EST. No exceptions, postponements or anything. That's the date, that's the time. Message me on Live if you want to boost this. If you send a friend request without a message, you will not be included. It's not much to ask to send "TP Boosting" in a message, is it?

I'm looking to boost the following Turning Point achievements:

• pwnt - Finish an 8-player ranked or player match in Deathmatch mode with the highest number of kills.
  • MVP - Win an 8-player ranked or player match in Team Deathmatch mode with the highest score.

"MVP" and "pwnt" can be unlocked in quick games (it takes longer to set the game up and load it actually). Just set the kills to the lowest amount which is "2" and rotate who will go for the achievement. 15 minutes tops.

I am willing to help out on the other online achievements EXCEPT the kill achievements. I am not going for those and will not sit there waiting for someone else to get them. Forget it.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 2 weeks later...