Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone still play this game?

If so I need Domino Explorer15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgWin a game in all game modes at least once in both Single Player and Multiplayer modes

If you wanne boost for this let me know add me or msg me on live GT: PLxShadow

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

"Is this game even worth buying?"

Depends, do you like dominoes? This is not an easy 200/200 game, I'd say if you got someone to boost with you for the 2 online achieves the game's still a 7/10 or so in difficulty, as a few of the achievements are pretty much based on luck.

I liken this game to Gin Rummy/any other card or board game. If you're a fan of the game, it's well-made, so I'd say go for it. If just going for the achievements, I'd say you might want to pass this one.

edit: Seeing as this is an achievement trading thread, I figured I should mention that I'm needing to trade achievements for this game as well.

Edited by le b3nz0r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

need a boosting partner to do ranked and win all game types to unlock achievement. ( only ranked left to do)

gamertag : xTIGERLILLIEx

MUST SENT ME MESSAGE ALONG WITH FRIEND REQUEST OR I WILL NOT ACCEPT

i am a female and get friends requests constantly ( along with harassment) so i need to know who i am adding to my list even on a temporary basis. thankyou

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...