SF cartoon unlock in Vault. LMAO!

Just putting it out there that if you beat the third tier point challenge for the last level of Final Fight, you unlock a video rather than a static picture...it's an episode called "Final Fight" from an old Street Fighter cartoon, and my is it hilarious. Check it out for a good laugh...

Oh. My. God.

The little ditty that plays when Guy juggles the grenades is circus inspired. Cody's voice is right up there with a "Matt Day-Mon!!" level of retard. Rolento's voice isn't much better, swinging from East-side Bronx to Razor Ramon. Ryu with a feather ear-ring. The actual intro for the cartoon series (especially The Man-Beast Blanka and a T. Hawk who doesn't touch the ground) is comedy gold.

Happy Birthday To Me.

• 2 weeks later...

Street Fighter and Dark Stalkers were both horrible shows done on the cheap. You can appreciate their camp value though and Street Fighter had an awesome cheesy guitar riff variation of the SF theme that played over the end credits;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfo1FhumUDs&feature=related]YouTube- Street Fighter Ending[/ame]

I thought that was a nice extra for Capcom to put in Double Impact. I was just expecting concept art.

Edited by Ace Attorney 86

• 7 months later...