All 1000G at once.

Milliemoos

I recently bought it from play for 2.50 ust for the achievements. I wanted a decent football game so it was challenging and i had something to play for.

For some reason when i should have had the "Beat the host nation" achievement... I didnt get it so i thought ok i will do a friendly later

Instead i went on to the challenges and did the first one with Ivory Coast vs Cameroon. I got to the 4-2 which was asked for and just chilled in the corner and let thegame play on. As soon as the game ended my Xbox froze with the little achievement notice saying i got the "Beat a jost nation" achievement

So i had to turn it off then back on. I went to check to see if i had the "Beat the host nation" achievement and it just gave me all 5 of them which was worth the full 1000g.

Wow.. I never heard of that happening. And I can't tell if your playing around. But congrats. I guess..

What would be great is if you could re-do it and share the glitch and how to do it with all of us.

Edited by iSaAc24

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice privacy settings u lyer

I recently bought it from play for 2.50 ust for the achievements. I wanted a decent football game so it was challenging and i had something to play for.

For some reason when i should have had the "Beat the host nation" achievement... I didnt get it so i thought ok i will do a friendly later

Instead i went on to the challenges and did the first one with Ivory Coast vs Cameroon. I got to the 4-2 which was asked for and just chilled in the corner and let thegame play on. As soon as the game ended my Xbox froze with the little achievement notice saying i got the "Beat a jost nation" achievement

So i had to turn it off then back on. I went to check to see if i had the "Beat the host nation" achievement and it just gave me all 5 of them which was worth the full 1000g.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice privacy settings u lyer

haha lol

(now about the actual thread)but seriously there is no good reason to buy this game its not good or easy cheevos

this game was actually okay on ps2 when i played it with a friend so i bought it for $5. i beat it legit(i wish it glitched it would saved me 10 hours of my time and countless near rage experiences)

this game is not 'challenging' it is 'broken'

if those challenges were on fifa 10 i wouldve crushed it but the gameplay and the superhuman 3rd rate players ruined it

yeah THATS what i notice about ur comment the part about y u bought it not about the topic lol,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i done wat he done it works

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...