Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that someone had mentioned my name. I just want to say that I'm sorry I'm not always on, but I work as well as support my kid sis and bro so I can't always find the time to play this game. I have always tried to be online for all the sessions, and I was online for some but never got invited so frankly I don't know what to say. Just know that if there is a boosting party being set up please let me know. If not I guess I'll try and set one up soon. Starting next weekend I get a week off of work so I can try and tackle this achievement then. Also, I now have a working mic so now I'll be able to communicate. Once again I apologize.

Edited by OctaviusZarda

Just a tip to those who do not have Online Champion and still want it . Randomly posting will not cut it , you really need to form a group and set a time someone needs to make a list of who's in . Just a suggestion because this achievement will not fall into your lap you really need to work for it . Msg me if you don't know how to do it or read the guide written by Darkw1ng IDuck . Cheers :)

Well, I decided to take some extra hours at work so I can pay off a few bills and such so I won't be setting up a Online Champion boosting match for early next week as planned. However, in a few weeks I have some scheduled time off on the days that Girl Shoots Boy informed me were the best to try it on so after I take a good look at my schedule tomorrow I will let everyone know the date and time. Just also so for those that weren't with the original group (I tried to be but was only in 1 of their matches) I only want people that are serious about getting this achievement trying it in my group. I have been told some sad stories about how there was just too much goofing off, which I think sucks for those actually trying. Anyway, I'll keep you all posted.

I guess I will have to pick this crap of a game back up and finish it off, to date this is the only fighter I have not 100%ed for acheivements. Trials mostly followed by online left. So once I get another copy I will start back on it. That being said, it will probably be back burner until after SSFIV.

I've done a few sessions on TA in the middle of the night for this game, and a few have managed to get the achievement. I've yet to get it but I plan on trying... trying... trying... I always manage to get up to 15 or so but then find someone in Europe with 8,000 wins that isn't part of our boosting group. There always seems to be some fool playing this legit 24/7. If you want to join me sometime for a late session hit me up:

GT = OdorlessFurball

Picked up another copy of the game today to try and finish it out (its the only fighting game I've played that I haven't 100% completed). So if anyone wants to set up a boost for the 25 wins let me know via FR. Thanks.

My old GT was Celibate Rebel (you can probably see my previous posts). I was in Dark Knight DC's original group. I want to set a party of boosters together. *Please sign your name if you are interested in boosting. NOTE: Best times are WED or THU morning at 4:30 AM EST... That's when the fewest number of randoms were on. Cheers. :drunk

25 ranked wins party:

1) BlitzedOutKat

My old GT was Celibate Rebel (you can probably see my previous posts). I was in Dark Knight DC's original group. I want to set a party of boosters together. *Please sign your name if you are interested in boosting. NOTE: Best times are WED or THU morning at 4:30 AM EST... That's when the fewest number of randoms were on. Cheers. :drunk

25 ranked wins party:

1) BlitzedOutKat

I'm game for this.