Achievement Trading

Xc0mmand0

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, still looking to find a partner for the medal of honor achievement. Once I get it I will have all achievements unlocked for this game. I have already helped someone get their achievement, so I know what to do. My gamer tag is "digitai ink" you can send me a message on there or reply here if interested.

Looking for some 1 who wants to boost all online achievements so hit me up...GT: S IIVII O K 3 Y

Hear is the list of achievements we can get. ONLINE ALL DAY.....

Submarine Service Medal

At least 15 minutes unit usage plus used this unit type the most in the mission.

20 points

Air Unit Service Medal

At least 20 minutes unit usage plus used this unit type the most in the mission.

20 points

Sea Unit Service Medal

At least 25 minutes unit usage plus used this unit type the most in the mission.

20 points

Torpedo Marksmanship

Achieve 15 torpedo hits as well as most torpedo hits in mission.

20 points

AA Marksmanship

Achieve 100 AA hits as well as most AA hits in mission.

20 points

Artillery Marksmanship

Achieve 200 Artillery hits as well as most Artillery hits in mission.

20 points

Legion of Merit

Team Kill/Death ratio must be at least 5:1.

20 points

Bronze Star

Team Kill/Death ratio must be at least 3:1.

20 points

Purple Heart

Worst Kill/Death ratio amongst the Players.

10 points

Distinguished Service Cross

Kill 50 enemy planes and 10 enemy ships.

30 points

Silver Star

Kill 10 enemy planes and 5 enemy ships.

30 points

Navy Cross

Kill 10 enemy ships and reach at least 5 min ship usage.

40 points

Navy Distinguished Service Medal

Kill 5 enemy ships and reach at least 5 min ship usage.

40 points

Distinguished Flying Cross

Kill 40 enemy planes and reach at least 5 min plane usage.

50 points

Air Medal

Kill 20 enemy planes and reach at least 5 min plane usage.

50 points

Medal of Honor

Must reach the time and hit limits of the Service and the Marksmanship medals.

150 points

hey guys i need these achieves PM me my GT is :ShadowRock9

I have a mic and i know how to play well. We will follow the guide on this site for the medal of honor achieve. Thx!

Air Unit Service Medal

Distinguished Service Cross

Silver Star

Distinguished Flying Cross

Medal of Honor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edit: I've found a boosting partner.

Hi, I'm looking for a boosting partner to get all of the online only achievements (listed below) as soon as possible. I'd prefer for you to be in the UK or Europe (for timezone reasons) but if your available for a good portion of time that doesn't matter.

I Mic would be a big help as well, but is not required.

- Legion of Merit

- Bronze Star

- Purple Heart

- Distinguished Service Cross

- Silver Star

- Medal of Honor

I intend to follow the method outlined in the Achievement Guide (Quoted below) to unlock these achievements.

Medal of Honor – 150 GS

You need to spend 25 minutes in a ship, 20 minutes in a plane, and 15 minutes in a sub, as well as getting 200 artillery hits, 100 AA hits, and 15 torpedo hits, kill 50 planes and 10 ships.

If both people know what they are doing, this takes about 90 minutes per person. The Japanese player (JP) will get the following achievements: Medal of Honor, Bronze Star, Distinguished Service Cross, Legion of Merit, Silver Star, Torpedo Marksmanship, Artillery Marksmanship, and AA Marksmanship. The American player (AP) will get the Purple Heart.

JP should build a submarine and start timing as soon as he takes control of it. Don’t leave to control or build anything else for 17 minutes (a little leeway is a good idea). Proceed to E5. AP should send ships to E5 with free fire and torpedo evade turned off and let JP sink them with torpedoes. At least 17 torpedoes should hit, and count how many ships are sunk. Sit and wait until the submarine time is up.

This is a good time for AP to send the two carriers to C5. JP should then build a battleship, start timing, and go to E5 while AP builds battleships and sends them to E5 with free fire turned off. This works best if AP stops their battleships and lets JP get a full broadside from close range with 11 guns at once. It takes 3-4 rounds of this to sink an AP battleship. Count the shots fired and get to 250 in case some miss that you think hit, and make sure that at least 10 ships have been sunk at this point.

JP then switches to anti-air guns and defends the battleship while AP launches 3 rounds of 18 fighters from the two carriers. Make sure they have no bombs or torpedoes, and CAP and free fire are turned off. Then take flights of fighters and fly low and level at the battleship in E5 while JP shoots down 54 fighters.

At this point, you should have exceeded the 25 minutes of required ship time. JP should build a fighter and go circle for 22 minutes while AP moves the carriers next to the shipyards. JP switches back to the battleship, sinks the carriers, destroys the shipyards, game over, achievements unlocked.

This strategy can be used whilst playing in a Player match on the Solomon Islands map.

I'm willing to boost whenever I'm online, if your interested in boosting with me send me a message and a friend request, my gamertag is Demon9Tom. Please only add me if your serious about getting these achievements.

Once I've found a boosting partner I will edit this post, so if your reading this I'm still looking.

Edit: I've found a boosting partner.

Edited by Demon9Tom

Hi all,

Playing through this game and read that 2 people can get all the achievements onlione. A first time boost for me, as I don't use the live service that much I am in the UK and available most of the day drop me a message if your up for it. We will use the guide in the forum, and bear easy with me as I am a bit of a newbie.

Rob

SilentOttoII