Stuck in front of stompa after loading checkpoint!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEd426ImJA][/ame]

This is driving me crazy everytime at the point were you have to take out the stompa with the electric pillers i die an when it reloads its sticking me to the front of the stompa an i cant move away from the damn thing as you can see in the vid..:uzi:

its done it to me 3 times now an i aint happy FIX IT!!!!!!

here the vid to prove what its doing!! ps. sorry about the baby noise at the end haha was my daughter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEd426ImJA]YouTube - ‪warhammer 40000 kill team‬‏[/ame]

The game has just done the same thing to me. I'm using the librarian in solo mode. Wish I'd known about this before I started the level.

Infuriating! In addition to being dragged along and pushed into enemy explosions, I can't get most of the power ups. After an hour of trying I've managed to learn a few safe spots and get far enough to destroy the third pillar. 'Safe spot' is a relative term - if I don't move fast enough I get pulled out of the 'world' and insta-killed as the pillar explodes. If I don't stand in those precise spots then I get massacred in seconds.

I hate this level! Game was enjoyable until this. :mad:

Yeah, the shield is reasonably easy to get. Without it I couldn't survive long enough to destroy the first pillar as I'd lose too much health while being dragged around and die right when the pillar was down to 1/4 health.

The power ups further in are harder. Once I managed to snag the health power up near the third pillar. On most other occasions I was dragged away from it, cursing. The damage power ups were equally hit and miss, aside from the melee booster that's out in the open near the second pillar.

I started the level again as the sternguard but decided I couldn't be bothered - I'll wait until I can co-op the rest. Some fights are downright infuriating in solo mode; I've done them once and that's enough.

r u still struggling? itsounds like you finished it. i have done it now with all the classes. what the problem is is that you are too close. u would think that the cannon cant hit you there but it is... over and over. the way i got through that part is by spawning back near the health restore. i sit right behind it until i disappear and the countdown starts. as soo as it hits two i grab the health and run towards the bad guys. kill the ones with ranged weapons first. once the ability apears to shoot the column thing destroy it. your health restore should be around half by then. then the cannon will not shoot at you anymore and you can continue on. course these times i have not been playing for speed or points so i am sure it can be done better. i just wanted to find all the collectables! finally found the last one i needed *SPOILER* i couldnt find the one that was at the end of the top level just before you start decending to the command deck.

I actually encountered my very first system freeze up on my console EVER on this level. I had just destroyed the second pillar and turned around to shoot at the incoming orks (playing as Techmarine) and the entire system just froze up. Had to shut the system down. Grrr!

Finally got to co-op the game today. We got to the phase where you have to destroy the two flame thrower cannons while standing up on the catwalk and the game crashed. When I reloaded the game had decided to throw away all 10 collectables I'd acquired in that level, meaning I had to do that again too. I was not amused.

On our second go we blasted through the level. It's a lot easier when your character isn't glitched onto the front of the boss! Heck, anything on co-op was a cakewalk compared to some of the game's sections in solo. When the cutscene kicked in I couldn't believe it - I'd got that far twice in my glitched playthrough and the game had killed me instead of launching the cutscene. So I'd actually completed the game ages ago, if only it credited it.

Now I only need to complete level 5 in solo mode in order to unlock the achievement for playing each level as 2 different characters, and the game is 100% done. Can't say I am looking forward to it after encountering so many bugs on that level.