Multiplayer Sucks

Isnt this just the worst online game ever..............

Not only does the game hold a massive Disadvantage for any new player under rank 20 it also just sucks ass as gameplay.

Walk round for 10minutes bored out your mind just to have rank 50 people with eagle vision stike you down continuosly.

Not impressed with Ubisoft and to top it off.............an achievement to reach level 50.

Think this will be the end of Assassins Creed for me.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It actually isn't all that bad if you are familiar with the multiplayer portion of the game. By that I mean, if you play the multiplayer from other games and then come back to it, you can do well at lower levels.

The reason I say that is because I have played to level 50 3 times on different accounts and the second and third time when I started playing I was able to rank up quickly and hold my own against (and even surpass) the high level players that were in the lobby at the time.

If you are new to the series and have already picked up Assassin's Creed 3, I would suggest trying the Wolfpack scenario that they have introduced there. That will give you a really good basis for attacking in the game since the mechanics are pretty much the same in all AC multiplayers. Then it will just take some experience to learn the defense portion of the game.