• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay for Compulsive Liar achievement, let's do a list of players:

1. KhalidS

2. Virkman

3. PENGU1N

4. Djambulat

5. Dany1981Mtl

I have two other friends who want to get the achievement as well. I've sent a message for all of you guys.

Thanks.

Edited by Khalid-S

Okay what we have so far

1. KhalidS - Confirmed

2. Virkman - Confirmed

3. PENGU1N

4. Djambulat

5. Dany1981Mtl

6. FickleVisions - Confirmed

+ 2 of my friends

How about Tomorrow 12AM GMT, Thats 1AM for FickleVisions. EST time will be 7PM and PDT 4PM.

I'm okay with anything really.

I need any and all of the liars dice achievements so if u need help on gettin a group together or just random achievements that refer 2 this dlc drop me a line on alll the time lots of free time so dif time zones isnt a prob CRASH4200

We are going to do just the dice achievement, wanna join?

Added everyone after me on list so far but if anyone else needs help i need all of the dice and poker achievements plus the 50,000. and am willing to help with urs as long as u help with mine cheers guys CRASH4200

I need all the achievements too. You can add me - "Modin XII", or I'll add you as soon as I can.

I'm in Australia so harder for me trying to match times with people. To those intending to do over weekend am happy to join. 10pm Friday uk time will be sat morn my time so can join in and help you guys crash etc

I have a question. Do you only need six people to start the game to get the achievments? Ie if 4 players quit will u still get it?