Secret Achievements

master_shake_350

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just told 'A box of fish' aka Master_shake_350, that one of the secret chieves might be play 100 mutliplayer games, as seen in the non 360 achievement lists (see ipod achievements)

Its called 'LAN Party' http://gamecenterachievementlists.blogspot.com/2011/02/gravity-guy-achievement-list.html

Can anyone confirm as i dont have the time atm

I got 52K on Endless Run and definitely didn't unlock any new modes. Speaking of which, when I got 50,369 or so the Endless Run Achievement didn't unlock. I had to hit 52K on a subsequent attempt before it unlocked.

Apparently, the Rescue Run unlocks in the iPhone version by completing Story mode:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=75653&page=8

But it definitely does not unlock when you beat Story mode in the WP7 game. :(

Here's an iPhone Achievement that I would try if not for Pants Party's report:

• Hidden: Menu Fetish (40 pts): Spent an hour in menus

In order to get this achievement, you have to be at the menu screen for an hour (in total). Just start the game and go to the menu screen. Now you just have to wait until the achievement pops up.

Edited by eastx

Ive just downloaded this and it doesnt say there are secret achievements on the 'ingame' achievement list..it says there are 18 achievements with a total of 165 gamerscore.. Do they not show??

They don't show in game, but check out your profile on Live, and the secret ones will be there, and the GS total for the game will show as 200, with 20 achievements. It is a bit confusing when the games do that!

Got it right from the Xbox servers, same as we get all our achievement info. I have no knowledge of this game at all, just copied and pasted the descriptions.

I suspected that this might be the case, but I thought I would ask just on the off chance! :) Cheers for the clarification.

mabye in order to unlock that mode you have to get the perfect run achievement. i almost got the 20th checkpoint achievement but died right before i hit it. so unless you find out another way to unlock it we just got to wait for someone to get a perfect run.

This is looking like a real possibility. Although, then, this would mean that they have developed a whole gameplay mode knowing full well that very few people will ever even see it. That does seem very odd to me. Maybe you have to play for 10 hours to unlock it... or maybe something needs to be done on Endless... 100,000? We will just have to keep plugging away at it, and see what happens, as you say.