Fav power weapon. And least Fav my final thread!

Sorry I made so many threads but this would be my final 1. Mine would be the boom shot its so good. You can kill people across the map. My least Fav is probably is the Booshka it's horrible. The only way 2 guarantee a kill is a direct hit. Why can't just be a N00B TUBE and explode when it hits the wall and NOT :Bounce: around like this is the most stupid weapon they have made.

The Boom is a boom... always pretty much garenteed easy kills. I have more fun playing with the breechshot for skill shots and the flammethrower for the "fun factor.

Oh and you can keep going... there still "who is your favorite character to play with" and "wich is your favorite map"

And don't forget "Whats your favorite character line" ... very important :p

Favorite power weapon: Breechshot

Least favorite power weapon: Digger

I did enjoy using the Digger in Gears of War 3, but it definitely feels a lot less powerful in Gears of War: Judgement.

Yeah it does sort of suck.

GAMING TIP YOU CAN SHOOT ABOVE YOU AND THE DIGGER GOES ABOVE THROUGH THE FLOOR!!!

Yeah it does sort of suck.

GAMING TIP YOU CAN SHOOT ABOVE YOU AND THE DIGGER GOES ABOVE THROUGH THE FLOOR!!!

True. It was especially effective in Gears of War 3 on Trenches when people camped at the Oneshot area. The Digger is located directly underneath such area and you could easily take care of the campers. Maybe it was an intentional power weapon placement.

Has anyone else realised they took out torque bow and replaced it with a mortar on gondola. Glad to see it back in MP to be honest lol

I've noticed it as well. It's strange how some games the Torque Bow is there and others the Mortar is.

Now if only they could bring back the Boltshot as a pickup weapon I'd be extremely happy.