Nudity in the game ( what parts in the game have it?)

druminfected

Hello everyone, I have my own site where I've been video game broadcasting for almost a year now, and one thing they don't allow is nudity. They don't even allow video game nudity which it stupid, but anyhoo, the only way I can broadcast this game is knowing before hand, what parts have nudity so I can just skip them or put something else on screen while that is going on.

If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it, since I know many of you have played through this game more than once and seen all the bewbs and demon penis in the game.

if you could tell me what chapters and parts I should be weary about please let me know and thanks ahead of time!:)

Skip this game altogether. Almost every cutscene has nudity. There is also an enemy that you will fight on a constant basis after the first circle who will always be naked. were not just talking about tits either. Ill let my daughter watch me dismember zombies with a chainsaw L4D2 style(she like it better when we play as infected), but this game is just to dark, rightfully so.

sorry to burst your bubble

There are quite a few instances with nudity, the first being in the beginning of the game (there's a few times here), then they flash back to one of the occasions a few times. The second boss has a LOT of nudity, and there's a few other instances sprinkled throughout the game.

If I were you, I would just show clips or a montague of it, because you'll be missing a lot of crucial parts if you have black out those instances.

Man, I couldn't believe the demon dick on lucifer... not to mention the balls swinging in the breeze. Holy disturbing. My girlfriend already thinks video games are stupid, but trying to play this in the house when she's behind me watching! lol...

The boss in Lust was disturbing... nice nips!

No one below the age of say, fifteen, should play or see this. This game is almost as messed up as Silent Hill 3. It's not just disturbing in a physically disgusting sort of sense. It screws with your mind afterwards too. Or, at least it did for me; I was pretty emotionally and mentally disturbed by this game (not bitching, that's exactly the way I like it)

The introduction to the unbaptized babies was particularly horrifying. And yes, Cleopatra's baby-spawning tongue nipples made me gag as well.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question... if you made an attempt to censor this game for nudity, there would really be nothing left to show.

Edited by edw211