DOOM Glitch - Remove all enemies from levels

Mike1604661105

Alright, first of all, credit to Tattiee/Krazace for this, just I didn't see it posted so here goes;

If your stuck on a level, you may want to try this glitch, it'll basically remove all enemies from a level (and conveniently give you all key cards)

WARNING: Do not use the glitch on any level with a boss, as it will remove the boss preventing you from completing the level (mission 8 of any episode)

1) Load/Start a save game, on the level you wish to glitch

2) Save your game, exit into the main menu

3) Search for a deathmatch (quick match), the match can be player OR ranked, it makes no difference. I realise it can sometimes be hard to find a match as the online isn't very active. However, you must join somebody elses match, the glitch will not work if you are hosting.

4) Ready up and wait until the match starts (important), after the match has started, leave the game from the main menu.

5) Load your single player game, get killed.

6) You should now spawn in a random/bonus area, all enemies have been removed and you have every keycard! Find the exit.

7) You will not be able to use the exit switch, so save your game, exit to the arcade, reload DOOM, load your game and you will be able to complete the level!

You will have to repeat the process for every level you wish to glitch

This will not effect your achievements.

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: Decided to list the levels with bosses on (don't glitch these!) to help;

Episode 1, Mission 8: Barons

Episode 2, Mission 8: Cyberdemon Lord

Episode 3, Mission 8: Spider Mastermind

Episode 4, Mission 8: Spider Mastermind (final fight)

You may have noticed they're all mission 8, so basically don't glitch mission 8, if your stuck a walkthrough can be found here.

Edited by [M]ike

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ike;1138513']It works fine for me perfectly still' date=' I've downloaded all avaliable title updates for DOOM and it still works so I guess it's not been patched, check your doing every step correctly :[/quote']

Are you still on the console that you originally downloaded DOOM on? I am just curious because that might be screwing others up possibly and myself if that doesn't work. I have not had a chance to try this yet but I will let you know if it works for me.

Are you still on the console that you originally downloaded DOOM on? I am just curious because that might be screwing others up possibly and myself if that doesn't work. I have not had a chance to try this yet but I will let you know if it works for me.

Yeah I am but I'm not sure if that'll effect the result, it's still worth a try, hope it works out for you since makes doing it much easier! Can still be a pain finding the exit though lol.

I just tried this on E4 M6 and it's fucked the gate won't open for me to run and hit the exit switch. I have done everything EXACTLY the same. anyone else having this problem??

If you read the steps, you'd notice that to finish a level, you need to save your game, exit to the dashboard then load up your save and you'll be able to finish the level.

I've done that and it doesn't work. ok so here's the thing i lay down what i believe is wrong.

This Gate which is suppose to open in order to get to the Exit switch. (it's not the switch it's self, but preventing me from getting to it) Is staying closed because there must be a cyberdemon or something in which you have to kill for that gate to open. Once again this is E4 M6. Am i correct? Could you try it out and let me know if it works for you?

Thanks.

Ya that gate is triggered by killing the cyberdemon so if you do the glitch to remove all enemies there won't be a cyberdemon for you to kill. You're just gonna have to play the level legit. Although if it's giving you too much trouble, you may want to try doing the glitch on e4m5 so that you can start off e4m6 with 200% health and armor and full ammo for all your weapons.