"Rival" Achievement Trading Thread

Tyger7

There is only 1 achievement associated with any type of online. There are a few requirements for this achievement you must be aware of:

1. Someone who is on your friend list
  2. They must have gold in a challenge you both have unlocked
  3. You must beat their time

Post here to find people to add, so you can try to beat them. A good idea might be to just add everyone that posts and keep them. It would also be nice if you kept them on for a while to give everyone a chance to beat each others scores.

There is only 1 achievement associated with any type of online. There are a few requirements for this achievement you must be aware of:

1. Someone who is on your friend list
  2. They must have gold in a challenge you both have unlocked
  3. You must beat their time

Post here to find people to add, so you can try to beat them. A good idea might be to just add everyone that posts and keep them. It would also be nice if you kept them on for a while to give everyone a chance to beat each others scores.

I think people should add their times for each level aswell so you know you have a better time than the person you want to add :woop:

CHALLENGE ROOM 1 TIME 13.808

Ok I just added someone who has a slower time than me and I haven't got the achievement.... Do I now need to beat the time again to get it now they're on my friends list???

EDIT - I GUESS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE CHEEVE VERY WELL...... YOU NEED TO BEAT A TIME OF SOMEONE ALREADY ON YOUR LIST.... YOU CAN'T JUST ADD THEM AFTER AND GET IT!

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

Just my opinion, but wouldn't it be best if someone just created a new account, got a gold medal as close to the gold requirement as possible, and let people add that account?

I haven't got any golds yet, just played the game for about an hour yesterday. But they seem extremely hard to get of the three challenges I played.

Anyone have any tips on which challenges are the easiest to gold? (Any videos, too?)

Also, if you have any golds (that aren't ridiculous times, haha), feel free to add me: GT - Ayepecks (I don't have any yet)

Edited by Ayepeck

I think people should add their times for each level aswell so you know you have a better time than the person you want to add :woop:

CHALLENGE ROOM 1 TIME 13.808

Ok I just added someone who has a slower time than me and I haven't got the achievement.... Do I now need to beat the time again to get it now they're on my friends list???

EDIT - I GUESS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE CHEEVE VERY WELL...... YOU NEED TO BEAT A TIME OF SOMEONE ALREADY ON YOUR LIST.... YOU CAN'T JUST ADD THEM AFTER AND GET IT!

You can add someone to your friends list and as long as you both have gold in the same challenge, the player with the best score gets the achievement. I added someone from a different forum, and he has the achievement :)

I am shit at these challenges. The only one I have gotten silver in is the Advanced Warp challenge (room 3). But I can't beat 22 seconds. Any tips for this room?

EDIT: Finally got a gold and got Rival! I managed 32.500s on room 2 (Frag challenge). I went bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right as the order. It looks like this one might be the easiest to get gold with a few practice rounds.

Edited by xhunterrrr

I have gold in launch (#1 in the world sorry guys XD) but i can't get gold in any other as of yet if someone would add me or let me know how to get gold on the others it would be greatly appreciated (GT:Mental Reap3r)

Edit:Just got gold on warp

Edited by Mental Reap3r
update

Holy crap. I just got Gold on the "Advanced Swap" challenge. I used Tyger7's video guide to get it. I must say it really comes down to luck. That and wailing on :abut: while you are in echo.

Phew. I'm glad that achievement is crossed off my list. Feel free to add me if you need.

Edited by Don Jose
spelling

Im still playing this game trying to figure it out and the times for gold are some really pain in the butt 15 sec 30 sec really that is just stupid if i had a video on what to do on hte first two for gold times i might be able to do this good luck to all trying for gold
tudferguson gamer tag add me if you have gold on first two and maybe how to get gold on them tips tricks dont have live will sometime