Update?

Kracker254

Anyone notice the day 2 celebrations? Pc players will get a free bear mask if the join the steam group and play the game.

Not only that but David Goldfarb mentioned it would be added with update 14. So there ya go, yet another update.

Ya know, it at least be sorta fair if the PC would STOP getting updates.

PC users are also acting as if we're all immature and don't know how the patching process works.

EDIT

Edited by Hyperion
3 weeks, what the fuck man :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that but David Goldfarb mentioned it would be added with update 14. So there ya go, yet another update.

Ya know, it at least be sorta fair if the PC would STOP getting updates.

They have now revealed day 3... You can gamble offshore account money for infamous items and you get 33% extra xp this weekend! Utter bullshit cos that would help towards getting to level 100.

Imo what they need to do is once they have done about 10 pc patches they should stop and focus on console patches. That way we are all up to date and are being treated fairly. Then while the console patches are being tested, they can start working on pc updates again.

Atleast we have a bit of confirmation that the update will be out under 3 weeks.

Anyone notice the day 2 celebrations? Pc players will get a free bear mask if the join the steam group and play the game. I bet consoles never get it! and i can also guarantee that if pc gets a halloween update, we wont get that either. Its really sad to think about it. :(

Funny thing is Payday 1 was released on ps3 before pc and it still got harldy anything. They said before release that Payday 2 console and pc versions would be in sync with updates, looks like they have just said that to push sales.

Ha, funny thing just about one day ago i went to my local game stop and saw a BUNCH of payday 2's on the wall for 360 and PS3.

I personally think they have no excuse. Microsoft no longer charges for updates so there should've been a patch or two out already.. It's about to hit 2 months since release date.

I just had to search for that because I never knew they changed their policy. Yet devs will still update and add content to PC versions than consoles because they hate us. :drunk

One thing I wish they changed was the searching for games. I love the idea of what they did but I'll stick to the classic menu like search functions of matchmaking.

What an ignorant, dozey bitch - http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35038425&postcount=15

I love how egotistic and stereotypical the PC user generation has gotten in the last year and a half.

Wow that is a stereotypical PC gamer right there, so according to him the sports franchise like Madden or FIFA clearly don't exist on PC.....

Anyways for those wondering here are the 4 new masks which will be added with the update, None of these masks are infamous items so they should be easy to collect, it will just be a question of luck

- Mr. Mannequin

- Mrs. Mannequin

- Kawaii

- Doctor Crime

They got their console money. They really only care about the PC> Wonder if we willever get anything

Because PC is a hell of lot easier to get things done on. No cert process for PC patches. There is only developer testing, then release. Xbox needs to be the same way IMO. I don't see how MS testing it is any different than the dev testing it. Same game, same platform.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 17 already. By the time we get anything the PC will be at update 30+.

If the PC didn't get any updates yet I don't think I would feel so badly cheated as I do now. I feel I should just go pirate the damn game (I would honestly not feel bad in the least doing this) since I clearly bought the wrong copy. There is already future holiday events for PC only, being planned and I'm tired of David Goldfarb and his PC army treating us like we're annoying and demanding. We're not, we didn't want everything right now, right away, we could of waited but this is just unfair. The PC just keeps getting events, fixes and all the attention. It's simply not fair to favor one over the other. They should of just kept this shit on PC because this is BS.

Edited by Hyperion

Update 17 already. By the time we get anything the PC will be at update 30+.

If the PC didn't get any updates yet I don't think I would feel so badly cheated as I do now. I feel I should just go pirate the damn game (I would honestly not feel bad in the least doing this) since I clearly bought the wrong copy. There is already future holiday events for PC only, being planned and I'm tired of David Goldfarb and his PC army treating us like we're annoying and demanding. We're not, we didn't want everything right now, right away, we could of waited but this is just unfair. The PC just keeps getting events, fixes and all the attention. It's simply not fair to favor one over the other. They should of just kept this shit on PC because this is BS.

I feel depressed about not being able to be part of the "Halloween" event. They could perhaps make a "Halloween" dlc or patch for consoles, but they probably won't. :(

G Kadir ‏@FamalamG 2h

@locust9 hey david could you explain this technical solution that xbox needs ?

David Goldfarb ‏@locust9 2h

@FamalamG the 2 gig patch is the technical limit on 360. We are above that size and cannot patch less. So we have been trying diff solutions

Fucking microsoft.

And no, UnarmedReaper07. It's confirmed we will never get the halloween event.

Edited by Hyperion

G Kadir ‏@FamalamG 2h

@FamalamG the 2 gig patch is the technical limit on 360. We are above that size and cannot patch less. So we have been trying diff solutions

Fucking microsoft.

And no, UnarmedReaper07. It's confirmed we will never get the halloween event.

I knew that was probably the case. I talk with another company that does PC and console and PC still gets everything. :(

G Kadir ‏@FamalamG 2h

Fucking microsoft.

Didn't BattleField 3 have updates larger than 2 Gigs?

Well its safe to say all console players have officially been fucked, pc players get the dlc today... Wtf!

https://twitter.com/locust9/status/400625106377904129

As i keep saying they pulled this shit with payday 1, then they said pc and console gamers would be on par with updates... My fucking ass! Bet we now dont get the dlc till 2014 :mad: why cant they stop with all the pc updates and focus on getting the console versions sorted?!? Just cos they can patch the pc version straight away it seems to be priority 1 and all they care about, then when we ask about it all we get is bullshit saying its in QA. If they cared atall they would have submitted it ages ago, but no they would rather patch the pc cos it easier wtf.

Sorry for the rant lol :p

Well its safe to say all console players have officially been fucked, pc players get the dlc today... Wtf!

https://twitter.com/locust9/status/400625106377904129

As i keep saying they pulled this shit with payday 1, then they said pc and console gamers would be on par with updates... My fucking ass! Bet we now dont get the dlc till 2014 :mad: why cant they stop with all the pc updates and focus on getting the console versions sorted?!? Just cos they can patch the pc version straight away it seems to be priority 1 and all they care about, then when we ask about it all we get is bullshit saying its in QA. If they cared atall they would have submitted it ages ago, but no they would rather patch the pc cos it easier wtf.

Sorry for the rant lol :p

Agreed and I DO believe David said "DLC in 2014"

I heard from practically everyone that the new DLC was rather dull and straight forward much like the current available heists. Break in, get the loot/deposit boxes, back to the van.

Strange as it seems the first game had so much more little details, such as more chatter between the characters and even talking to Bain, disguises, etc.

I really don't think they were prepared for consoles with PayDay 2. The patch they're working on just for the fixes is so huge that they need to work around it just so MS lets them add it.

Just like the rest of you, I've become board with this game and am looking angrily forward to any good DLC to come out.

I just watched a You-tube video pointing out certain stat points for weapon mods good info but not the point of this post.

they have a much more detailed inventory menu. Just wonderful looking stuff all around. It shows other symbols for mods and has a number comparison chart instead of bar chart for stat points. I would love to have this info for the console...but I'm wondering if we are getting this as an update along with any DLC?

any thoughts, comments questions or information would be great.

oh and here is the link to the video, in case I,m not the only one who wants to see this stuff.

Edited by anomalous views
wrong link in first post