Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i rented this and it didn't come with any controls. No worries, i've managed to get to level 4 - worked out how to jump across ledges (right bumper or trigger) but this combo thing from the comic books? how does that work?

I've got all 4 comic books, i'm happy about hitting green side and then left bumper and hit for a FINAL move but whats the combos all about?

(and quite sad i am an hour in, have no idea what i'm really doing and have 600points :D)

Also: the loot room: i picked it from the main menu - it takes me into this small room - and thats it, i can't tell what i have got or not - what am i missing - if i leave the room it just takes me back to the main menu.

this combat system i really easy once you get the hang of it. i didnt until the last boss kicked my arse about 15 times. then i breezed throught the whole game in about 40 minutes. just remember that the buttons are only relative to the view of the camera, so even if a guy has his back to the camera its still 'A' to attack that side.

• 4 months later...

Well, I had more trouble fighting the pathetically poor camera angle than the bad guys.

The drop zone ach glitched for me. I didn't even see the polar bear, yet the 2nd time I saw the grand canyon, the thing unlocked.

This definitely has got to be the worst piece of software I've ever handled. I actually got a headache playing this because of the damn camera.

I just feel sorry for any poor soul out there who bought it. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
how do i defeat the level 5 boss? i got him to my end of the plank , and hes not dying

Just keep trying. I had a very tough time on him as well.

Always try to hit him on the green side. I always pressed A to start hitting him and then pressed the green side until he got knocked down. You can hit him 6 times I think and then he gets knocked down so back up and repeat. Once you fill up the green bar, hit him a couple times and then press LB and the green side button. When you get to about half health pick up a health bottle. Don't pick it up any sooner or some of it will go to waste if you don't need to refill that much of the bar.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I have an idea for people who are having trouble with the 'No Dying' achievement. If you're about to die, quit out and continue from checkpoint. Saves time loading from the dashboard. If you are on the ground dead already, DASHBOARD. Also, when you get to the final temple after Egypt. Quit out once he runs into the temple so you get a checkpoint. I dashboarded during the final fight and had to start from the Egypt base/beginning of Mission 6 all over again.

• 4 months later...