Road Demon

I tried to get this achievement three times already and it hasn't worked. I must be doing something wrong but cannot yet figure it out. I need help. I set the game up on chaos, set the time limit to 45 minutes and the kill count to 100. Then I killed my opponent 100 times in about 20 minutes with a road vehicle and I didn't get the achievement. I tried this by myself with another controller, I tried it while ranked, and then I tried it unranked. I don't get it. This frustrates me. I also used a custom map. Do you have to use a game map.

I got the Feral punches in a game map, and the road demon in a player made map. I believe that they have to be done in a live game, not split screen.

And the feral punch achievement glitched on me, as I was going head to head with another person and we had only played a couple games. Well at the end of a match I got feral punched by the other player, I died, he won the game, and I got the achievement. The glitch was that I did not have a single feral kill that game, and only around 30 feral kills total (not the 150 needed), and I still somehow got the achievement.

i got it on a player created map, in a unranked game but it was over live. but you should also get it doin split screen aslong as its in the MP coz not everyone will have the XBL or the net connected to there 360

I don't think you'll get it on just split screen. A lot of Achievements are based on Live games. Look at PDZ and DOA so having the net connected will probally matter. I'm personally going to try to find someone to help me with these instead of taking forever in quick matches. Anyone wanna try?>

I just got it a few days ago and really have not played it that much. Just enough to get the easy achievements that you can auto launch and a little of the missions(sadly I have a job). But 1000 kills, 300 headshots etc. will probally take a while even with help. Just send a message or w/e when you get it.