Achievement Trading Thread

CFC07

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to win a ranked match or online world cup to get the fever challenge, you cannot face and friend and get it, I tried it it didn't work.

not rly i lose some ranked and world cup games but the opponent dont get the achievement -.-

its the same problem like Army of Two DLC glitchy achievements:P

Edited by MoB Civis

I'm also looking to get the fever challenge achievement. I'm yet to get it, now I've played two people on my friends list who have it and beat them but I didn't get the achievement. Now if anyone knows how to obtain it correctly could you send me a message to my gamertag: REAPER 0F HELL

Edited by joshflip1989
Damn you Google Chrome.

I'm also looking to get the fever challenge achievement. I'm yet to get it, now I've played two people on my friends list who have it and beat them but I didn't get the achievement. Now if anyone knows how to obtain it correctly could you send me a message to my gamertag: REAPER 0F HELL

as i said, the achievement is glitchy....

it wont unlock atm

giv me some time to fix this problem :p

i think u can unlock this achievement only from an EA worker at the moment.

not from players

ps. sry for bad english skill ^^

Edited by MoB Civis

Anyone willing to meet me in the group stage of an online cup and let me get the Golden shoe (10 goals with 1 player) achievement, I will of course do the same in return:)

Will have to be tomorrow now though, live in GMT and Xbox is off for the night now:eek:

I'm in need of most online achievements. Like advancing past group with no losses and the fever achievement and any other achievement that's possible with boosting.

GT - Th3 Col3 Train

Same here. Online World Cup is absolutely no fun for me, so boosting a few achievements like the 10 goals would be nice.

GT: Kanche Kun

Looking for someone to boost this with, will take one game each, get in a party and search at the same time in the first game of the world cup. Then score 10 goals with a player. Then finish the group stage and do the same again but for the other person. Gamertag - x Masenko. ;)

Hello,

I want to get the "win the world cup with a half star-1 star team".

The only way i can see to do this is to find a partner who is pretty good, so that they can crash through the group games and win every time. That person could then meet me, as I'm already in the quarters with Thailand, and would then have to quit out, so i win, then do the same until i win.

I would, of course, return the favour. It would mean me winning the group stage 4 times, then meeting u in the knockouts and quiting.

Anyone up for this? Add me SkinnyBin

Only need 300:gsicon:. I need to be undeafeted in the group stages, need to win the win world cup with 1, 2 and 3 star team(s). I have the fever achievement. :D And need the achievement where you score 10 goals with a player.

Add me:

PH1LPHY R1CH

:D

I will deffo return the favour, I have 700:gsicon:.

Edited by 1q2w3e4r5t6y7u

I'm online right now aswell, I've already played one game in the group stages of the Online FIFA World Cup. Would that matter?

It might. If you go back and start a new one you can win the game and get back to 1-0. I need to start mine over anyways. Whats your tag?