Achievement Trading Thread (PC)

Yannie Boy

Since this game is no longer very active at all on the PC I've set up a boosting session on TA (because it's easier to maintain than here, not that I don't love x360a).

The session is over a week away to give notice to get a good number of players, and if large enough we can splinter it down into smaller groups.

To join the session sign up over @;

http://www.trueachievements.com/GamingSession.aspx?GamingSessionid=118263

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this game is no longer very active at all on the PC I've set up a boosting session on TA (because it's easier to maintain than here, not that I don't love x360a).

The session is over a week away to give notice to get a good number of players, and if large enough we can splinter it down into smaller groups.

You are right, TA seems like a good place to set up a session~ (And I joined)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the session, it was real fun, and helpful :)

Anyone who wants boosting or simply playing for a while, add me.

GT: Lisievilcat

Hi,

I am looking for ONE player to join our boosting party of 5 people. This person must meet some specs though:

MUST be from the UK

Must be able to play some evenings and weekends (GMT Hours)

MUST have all the map DLC.

If you are interested (our first session is Saturday the 3rd at 11am) - please message the gamertag: "The Cosmic Duck" and I will get back to you.

If you cant make the first session, no big deal - one of our people will hit level 50 soon and he cant stay around so you will be filling his space :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got both the PC and 360 version of BioShock 2. For the time being, I'm concentrating on getting achievements for the PC version of BioShock 2.

My main problem is I can never find a match in Capture the Sister mode on PC, I'm missing the achievement for saving your little sister. If someone or a group of ppl can just play a match of this whilst level turret-boosting, it would be awesome.

I'm rank 4 in the PC version, only played it a few times.....I'm a much higher rank on the 360 though. So, I'm up for boosting.

My gamertag is JCDRANZER....send me a friend request and a message if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm in for level boosting (40 to 50) and the wins on the new maps (Rapture Metro DLC). If anyone still needs it, please message me over X-Box live, I'm organizing a 4 person group to get the wins easily.

My gamertag is SiegfriedX

Hey, Ill be looking to get back into bioshock 2 in about a week or two, so if you are still looking for people at that point let me know :)