Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Looking for a quick business partnership, marriage and a adopt! Shoot me an invite! Gamertag: kcifor

I'll give you the only legendary weapon I have too since I'm not going for that achievement on this playthrough! It's the Bonesmasher pistol

Edited by kcifor

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need all online achievements here. I'd also like to meet up with someone interested in playing the game, and not just farming cheevos. :) Also looking for legendary weapon trades!

Female character, will marry and adopt with either/or. Gamertag is Square W00t, it's two zeroes in W00t.

Looking for anyone who has all the Legendary Weapons and all clothing items so that I can get We Need Guns, Lots of Guns and Fashion Victim in one go. I know this is fat chance, but please send message to AgentWhiteWolf7 on Xbox Live if you can help out. Obvisously I will give back every item immediately after getting the achievement. Im not sure if there is anything I can do to return the favor for this game, but I promise that I will not hesitate to help you out on any other game. If by chance that you have none of the co-op achievements for Fable III, I will help you out. If anyone can help, I will continue to repay the favor for a long time. Once again, send a message to AgentWhiteWolf7 on Xbox Live. I will be online most of the day today and im online frequently every day.