Hell Yeah!

GamesB2

Great to see this coming out.

Metro 2033 had an amazing story and the gameplay wasn't half bad.

I hope they can make it even better.

The book was epic too, getting Metro 2034 as soon as it's out ;)

What does everyone else think about Metro? And also what's everyones opinion on 2034 having 3D?

I bought the limited edition version of metro 2033 and all i got was a "New" shotgun (which my friend got who did not have a limited edition) and some cool photos.

But apart from the limited edition sucking the gameplay , and plot was all A* so i will definitely be getting the sequel (but first i willl see if limited edition is worth the extra money) And Metro 2034 having 3D will be cool if they use it right and not over use it/ under use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cant wait. Loved every aspect of metro 2033 apart from the dlc bug ><. definetly gonna get this , i hope there's a limited edition

3d would be awesome, if it didnt affect the colouring like those blue and red 3d glasses do. Wonder if this game will be kinect compatible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Cant wait. Loved every aspect of metro 2033 apart from the dlc bug ><. definetly gonna get this , i hope there's a limited edition

3d would be awesome, if it didnt affect the colouring like those blue and red 3d glasses do. Wonder if this game will be kinect compatible

Haha some kinda joke Kinect for metro.... like putting nails in a sandwich!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

played through metro 2033 at least 4 times, loved the game and cant wait for this one...

Got my fingers crossed, thats its gonna have a wicked story line etc, like the original...

Heres for hoping.....:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To the guy above, how was Metro bad on PC? Do you just mean the control scheme? I loved the game on both platforms, although PC (as always) has a massive edge with the visuals... 2033 on PC is actually an excellent benchmarking tool due to its tesselation and shadow effects.

Absolutely pumped to play Last Light, just loved the grimy, home-made nature of the weaponry and was fascinated by the story. I didn't get the 'good' ending though which is a shame and I do think they could have expanded a little on the time before everyone moved into the train-tunnels... not in an obvious "woo war" kind of way, but maybe just some tidbits of people's lives.

Anyway, can't wait.

• 2 months later...

I'm excited to see what this game has in store. Hopefully the LE will be announced sometime soon so I can start so consider how I can part with even more money on another Limited Edition of a game. However if it comes with some epic item, like Artyom's bullet lighter, I'll go for it. The gameplay looks great; this might be exactly what THQ needs, assuming they don't sell off the IP to someone else.