COMMITTED ach. - I Got It

does anyone know what day and time it is for united states. im in est (its now 1:15 pm). i tried tuesday at 3-4 am. i also just tried today, thursday, 12:15pm to 12:45pm. im not sure when i have to do it so if anyone could help out it would b much appriciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried it at 4am cst time this morning (wednesday) and didn't get it. I guess i'll try on thursday morning. Problem is i have to do it between 4-6am to move the clock 2 days. :(

Thinking maybe since Jan. 1 was on a friday, thurs-fri might be the days.

Update: Yep that got it. Did it at 8 am cst. Clock wasn't moving 2 days, just between thursday and friday. THURSDAY AND FRIDAY ARE THE DAYS FOR 2010

Edited by perryboy26

For anyone in the UK still having problems with this achievement this is how i just got it.

You'll have to wait till Thursday morning, just after 10:00 am. Switch your time zone setting so that it is -12 and then load the game up till the main menu. I didn't have to go into to anything there. Then go to the dashboard and switch your time settings to +14 and load up the game again. Now quit to the dashboard and repeat this.

What you are doing is switching between -12 and +14, Wednesday and Friday. It shoud not take more than 13 switches to unlock.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I got the committed and obsessive achievements today. I haven't played the game for a couple months now, and I received the Committed achievement after I changed back and forth 3 times and the Obsessive achievment after 41 switches (I probably played enough days to substitute for the extra 18) This is Tuesday at 6:50 P.M. Eastern (U.S. and Canada). So this means that switching it over for on Tuesdays count as a week. Anyways, I hope this helps you guys out and reconfirms that it is still possible to do this glitch. Remember, you need to play 100 times on 100 different days.

• 3 weeks later...
For anyone in the UK still having problems with this achievement this is how i just got it.

You'll have to wait till Thursday morning, just after 10:00 am. Switch your time zone setting so that it is -12 and then load the game up till the main menu. I didn't have to go into to anything there. Then go to the dashboard and switch your time settings to +14 and load up the game again. Now quit to the dashboard and repeat this.

What you are doing is switching between -12 and +14, Wednesday and Friday. It shoud not take more than 13 switches to unlock.

Hope this helps.

I tried this way this morning and it did not work for me, anyone else can give advice to do this in the UK?

Swede here, +1 GMT. I just tried it, shifting between Tuesday & Thursday. The achievement unlocked so the week shift has to be either between Tuesday & Wednesday or Wednesday & Thursday.

Good luck guys :)

Okay can i see if i'm correct here....

You started your xbox midmorning Wed (31/03/10).

You then changed the time by -12GMT so it was late evening Tues (30/03/10), started up the game untill you press start to get to the main menu. Quit to dashboard.

Changed the time to +14GMT so now its late evening Wed (31/03/10), started up the game until you press start to get to the main menu then quit back to dashboard and kept on doing this process till the achievement poped?

I hope i've explained myself okay!

Edited by Philip1979

Okay can i see if i'm correct here....

You started your xbox midmorning Wed (31/03/10).

You then changed the time by -12GMT so it was late evening Tues (30/03/10), started up the game untill you press start to get to the main menu. Quit to dashboard.

Changed the time to +14GMT so now its late evening Wed (31/03/10), started up the game until you press start to get to the main menu then quit back to dashboard and kept on doing this process till the achievement poped?

I hope i've explained myself okay!

Almost!

When I changed the time +14GMT it actually got me to 00:00-01:00 Thursday morning (01/04/10). You can actually skip two days instead of one if you start at the right time.

Thus, I'm not sure if the week changed between Tuesday and Wednesday or between Wednesday and Thursday, since I was skipping between Tuesday and Thursday.

Thanks for the reply; i'll try the Tues/Wed combination next week as i've tried the Wed/Thurs already!

I see the date you got the achievement was the 31/03/10 so that was Wed! How long from start to finish did it take to do?

This is a flipping confusing one to get when boosting! ha ha ha

Thanks for the reply; i'll try the Tues/Wed combination next week as i've tried the Wed/Thurs already!

I see the date you got the achievement was the 31/03/10 so that was Wed! How long from start to finish did it take to do?

This is a flipping confusing one to get when boosting! ha ha ha

It was quite quick, I needed 7 or 8 timezone changes. But it all depends on how much you've played the game. 12 changes would be the highest amount (3 months, 4 weeks each).

• 3 weeks later...

wow i am having problems getting this todays as well. i started at 12pm my time, which arizona is GMT -4 and then i changed time zones from 11pm monday to 12pm tuesday. i got the focused doing it this way but after 15-16 switches i wasnt getting committed. i then switch to GMT-12 to GMT -14 and nothing was happening. can anyone confirm what days we need to have the time zone set to for this to work. ive heard tuesday/thursday and wednesday thursday. any help would be appreciative

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I may be wrong but surely if you think about it if you switch from -12 to +14 that's a difference of 26 hours so whenever you do it, no matter the time etc it will mean that you have played the game on a different day.

Due to the month's (3) that you have to do, in theory if you went from -12 to +14 100 times for the 100 day's achievement you will have done over 3 months worth as around 92 days is 3 months.

But then if you think your going back a day and then forward a day you are only moving forward a day once every 2 times you do it. (Example) right now I am moving from 12th Sept to the 13th Sept but every time I go back to -12 Hours (12th Sept) and then +14 (13th Sept) I am moving 1 day forward.

This mean's that if you do this achievement at any time of day, whatever day you want for around 185 times you will have done 3 months.

This also explains that if you do this achievement on the days that the guide states you will move from a Monday to a Wednesday every time you do it but then go 2 back.

So essentially if you follow the guides times and days set you will have to change the timezones around 92 times but if you attempt this achievement at any time of day at any time you will have to change the timezone 185 times approx.

This also means that you do not have to do the days said in the guide but actually at the times said. Doing this at the time said on any day you choose still means you move 2 days forward every other time you change the timezone.

It is a little confusing clearly but I am currently doing this myself (The 185 time change method to confirm it.) I'm sure someone can confirm this in theory also. :p

I've tried everything to unlock this achievements but it won't.

It's Tuesday and I've gone from Tuesday to Monday, Tuesday to Wednesday and Monday to Wednesday (I did it at 11am for this one -12 and +14). Anyway I've spent 90mins and it won't unlock. Can somebody who got the achievement recently confirm which days work please. Thanks