Punished for boosting? Are you serious Treyarch?

Careful boys. We have a feminist in the house.

Wow, someone that supports the immature player-base of call of duty...

Back into the normal world, I spotted this -

"Any user who utilizes an unsupported external hardware device or application to interact with the game is subject to penalty. Unsupported peripheral devices and applications include but are not limited to modded controllers..."

Personally, I have a problem with this, ever since CoD WaW, I have been getting mod checked constantly when using semi-autos, and I don't use, and never have used, a modded controller, so I'm not sure if I support this cause I don't know how I can prove my defence in the event of getting mod checked and possibly banned.

Can't exactly send them a pic of my controller like I do to the haters over XBL. haha :p

What an asshat response. Am I the only one who despises that video and that guy in every way possible?

No idea who he is, but after watching the video for 10 seconds I have come to the conclusion that he's a douche.

There's just no need to boost this game. The only mp achievement that would take any time is to prestige once. Play the double xp weekend and you'll get that even if you suck at the game.

As far as obscene emblems go, if the limit of your creativity is crude nudity and bestiality and crap, you really don't deserve the option to have an emblem. Grow up. I've seen some really cool, inventive emblems, and none of them contained a dick.

Finding a creative, well thought out emblem is like looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack. I really big f'ing haystack.

How will you know if someone is using profane, racially-charged language? I've heard the most ridiculous words online about people's sisters and mothers. Can we report it? Is there a way to police language? Good luck with that.

Go to their profile > File a complaint > File complaint > Text and Voice communications > In-Game voice > File complaint

Yeah this is really lame... The probation thing is ridiculous. Who cares if people leave games, someone else joins a few seconds later. Like a lot of people said, we should have the right to leave a game if we want, if you get joined up with a horrible team you should be able to leave. You're not hurting anyone or affecting anyone's gameplay by quitting a game.

I just hope Treyarch actually checks videos/emblems before banning. If they just go by vote without looking, then that'll suck. Like what if you had a group of guys that are gunning out for you and all decide to report you for an offensive emblem, when all you really have is black square with the word elite on it.

The quit ban things is hilarious. Who thinks of this shit. Fair enough you get kids who rage quit. But then you search for a match join half way through while your team is getting raped and you cant leave....

Got done playing a match a bit ago. It was Domination and by the end of the first round, all but one player on my team quit. So at the start of the second round it was 2 vs 6 (or is it 7 for a full team?). Through out the entire second round, no other players joined.

Got done playing a match a bit ago. It was Domination and by the end of the first round, all but one player on my team quit. So at the start of the second round it was 2 vs 6 (or is it 7 for a full team?). Through out the entire second round, no other players joined.

I'm hoping that as the launch week dies down that the servers will stabilize and people will have an easier time joining matches. That will hopefully alleviate this problem. I too have played a few games so far in Black Ops where it was 6 v 2 and that is not much fun, especially in objective based games.

So you're okay with someone glitching to get kills? The fuck is wrong with you man?

I know what you mean, I don't like glitchers either but you can't ban and reset them because trey arch can't make a map properly tbh, I mean come on they spent 2 years making this game and they still can't get the little things right?

I know what you mean, I don't like glitchers either but you can't ban and reset them because trey arch can't make a map properly tbh, I mean come on they spent 2 years making this game and they still can't get the little things right?

Even if Treyarch can't make a map properly, that doesn't make glitching okay.