Roadmap to 1000

rokkyrok

I've submitted this roadmap. It should help you get 1k in 1 playthrough.

Road Map to 1000

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10

-Offline: 43 (1000)

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 1000http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg: 20-25 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable achievements: 4 (See below)

-Does difficulty affect achievements: Yes

-Glitchy achievements: None

-Unobtainable achievements: None

-Extra equipment needed: No

-Do cheat codes disable achievements: No

This is an easy, fun and relatively quick game for 1000http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg.

Follow the steps below to minimize your playtime.

Except the 4 missable achievements, there is absolutely nothing you can miss. You can travel everywhere you need to after you beat the game.

For BFA (Unlocked EVERYTHING!), this seems to stack across multiple playthroughs. Because I only missed Improvised Kills (and BFA ofcourse), I started another game and when I got this achievement, BFA popped up right after.

So in a nutshell:

Step 1: Play on Apocalyptic difficulty setting. It's not really hard, just learn to dodge and try to get the 10 Abyssal Armor pieces as soon as you can after you get the Abyssal Chain.

Step 2: Use the environment (cars, tables, poles etc.) to kill 150 zombies or other easy enemies until you get: Improvised Kills

Step 3: Use your secondary weapon (Scythe and Tremor Gauntlet) a lot on easy monsters to minimize weapon XP grinding after you beat the game. Don't worry about getting your Chaoseater to level 4, trust me.

Step 4: Make sure to collect Fury's Embrace from The Black Throne, this item will reveal all collectibles and all maps. Shortly after you obtain the Voidwalker, you will come across a room with no floor and a self building bridge, look up to the left and you will see a portal spot.

Step 5: Finish the remaining achievements. Should be mostly killing and collecting, not much to add to this.

The 4 missable achievements are:

-Open Air Parking - Taking out a helicopter with a car, during the apocalypse

In the first level, you come across a Rockgiant, just after a checkpoint. A chopper will come flying your direction, grab a car with http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png, click http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rs.png and aim it at the copper. If you miss, just reload your checkpoint.

-Aerial Predator - Kill 160 enemies while on the angelic beast

On your way to the Twilight Cathedral. Make a manual save before you use the only Beholder Key in the level The Broken Stair.

You will play a Panzer Dragoon style minigame, focus on the smaller enemies that will cross your screen. This achievement may take a few tries.

Also check your kill count before starting this, so you can check areas where you can improve on kills inbetween the checkpoints.

-Who's Counting? - Defeating more Angels than Ulthane

Make a manual save right after you exit the sewers in The Anvil's Ford.

After meeting him, you will have to fight Angels. Don't worry too much in the beginning, after you find a gun dropped by an enemy, use this to catch up and overtake Ulthane's killcount.

Also don't hesitate to "help" Ulthane, so you will get more kills.

-Improvised Kills - Kill 150 enemies with items from the environment

When I tried going for this, I found out that there weren't enough destructibles left to get 150 kills this way.

So get this done when you can. Zombies and spiders are good for this. Just don't destroy too many destructibles for Souls.

Conclusion

Just play and finish the game on Apocalyptic, make sure you gain the 4 missable achievements and after you collected the Mask of Shadows, you can open and reach every chest you need to complete this game for a sweet 1000http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post so I want to say hello to all of you. I had to registered because rokkyrok, you have made big mistake. You have wrote:

Step 1: Play on Apocalyptic difficulty setting. It's not really hard, just learn to dodge and try to get the 10 Abyssal Armor pieces as soon as you can after you get the Abyssal Chain.

Yeah! Pretty easy is walk trought Apocalyptic difficulty with Abbyssal Armor for the first time but is not possible. Why? You have to collect all of 10 pieces of armor but one of piece is in Eden and what do you think? Eden is one step close to END of game. My question, do you want to collect all 10 pieces of armor earlier? It's not possible!

You have to defeat all main bosses, then path to Eden is open for you. Even if you have collected 9 pieces, one piece is in Eden and waits for you. There is no way to get Abyssal Armor very fast!

Abyssal Armor you can collect step by step with progress in the game. There is no other way to get this armor than end of game - for the first play of course :D

Best regards, D4Ru73K

Edited by D4Ru73K

Yes, cars do ;)

Well they should respawn in the first area that's why I was concerned when he said he ran out of things to kill dudes with. (and being from the environment I thought it might be stuff like meter poles you have to rip out or tables only etc)

My first post so I want to say hello to all of you. I had to registered because rokkyrok, you have made big mistake. You have wrote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokkyrok http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Yeah! Pretty easy is walk trought Apocalyptic difficulty with Abbyssal Armor for the first time but is not possible. Why? You have to collect all of 10 pieces of armor but one of piece is in Eden and what do you think? Eden is one step close to END of game. My question, do you want to collect all 10 pieces of armor earlier? It's not possible!

You have to defeat all main bosses, then path to Eden is open for you. Even if you have collected 9 pieces, one piece is in Eden and waits for you. There is no way to get Abyssal Armor very fast!

Abyssal Armor you can collect step by step with progress in the game. There is no other way to get this armor than end of game - for the first play of course :D

Best regards, D4Ru73K

I never said what you say, I only said that apocalyptic isn't all that hard and that after you get the abyssal chain, you should get your abyssal armor complete.

And thanks for the sticky.

Should a rent or buy this?

This is a rent imo.

Edited by rokkyrok