• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

i'm looking for one or 2 guys to earn the DLC anniversary achievements

send me a message on xbox live

GT xxPerfectro2Xx

Perfectro I sent you a FR. I wont be on today much but I have tomarrow off if you want to get some then. Also if anyone else needs the DLC achievements send me a request. ii holland ii

I now have all DLC and 4 controllers if needed.

I require the following 4 achievements.

You Blew It Up! (13)

Noble 1: Blow up the research facility in a matchmade Invasion game on Breakpoint.

Don't Touch That! (25)

Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock (15)

Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone (10)

Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Hoping to do these today if possible and will keep checking to see who's online and up for anything today..

I'm in. I've got two controllers, and I need:

Don't Touch That!

Paper Beats Rock

All Alone

Emergency Room

Bounty Hunter

From Hell's Heart

I'm good to play in about an hour... maybe sooner.

GT: lvl Aaron lvl

(lowercase L's)

Edited by IIII Aaron IIII

Me and a friend are looking to get the You Blew It Up! (13) achievement seeing as we can't get a game of Breakpoint in matchmaking naturally. We have 6 controllers between us and are willing to help get others their achievements as well.

We're on right now and if we get off will be back at 11:00 EST msg or add me at: RageRunner32

Me and a friend are looking to get the You Blew It Up! (13) achievement seeing as we can't get a game of Breakpoint in matchmaking naturally. We have 6 controllers between us and are willing to help get others their achievements as well.

We're on right now and if we get off will be back at 11:00 EST msg or add me at: RageRunner32

I'll be online in an hour with 4 controllers. I need

Don't Touch That!

Paper Beats Rock

All Alone

if you don't mind sticking around to help me out!

I will be willing to help send me a message SicklyPlague

Yo, I have recently taken advantage of the DLC price reduction and bout both noble and defiant. I also have the anniversary content from Halo CE.

I am looking for some good people to help me achieve the well, achieves. Ideally through a mixture of potential boosting and general fun gameplay.

Hit me up at GT>> Gj80

:uzi: