Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Maka

there is an earlier place to get close combat carnage, i cant remember exactly what mission it is on but when you save that guy who is part of the 33rd he rappals down the hole and then when you follow him 4 people will ambush you, but is you carry on down the path you will get the drop on them and be able to take them out no problem, just make sure to get a shotgun earlier in the game, and just to help find where it is they are the first us army people that you kill.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[EDIT]: Just finished my first playthrough. Did it on Suicide Mission and it only took me 4 hours. Time played is actually exactly 4:00:00. I'm guessing you could actually get 1000G in just over 8 hours (depending on how hard FUBAR is compared to Suicide Mission).

Mine was around four hours too but it definitely took me longer than that so I assume the time doesn't include cutscenes or reloaded checkpoints.

you can get Preventive Diplomacy easily in the epilogue, as soon as you kill the guy talking to you, theres 3 soldiers to the left, the one in the middle will throw a grenade, you can kill him easily.

also

Friendly Fire

&

Unfriendly Fire

are at the beginning of Chapter 11, you can by-pass Chapter 10-2 all together which is nothing but the grenade launching part on the truck.

Edited by eiVaL

There are a few mix-ups where you refer to things as being in Chapter 10 but they are actually in chapter 11. Friendly Fire and Unfriendly Fire are right at the beginning of Chapter 11 (easy to Chapter Select for the alternative choice). Likewise the spot you describe for doing Situational Awareness is in Chapter 11.

For Man of Action/ Man of Patience you can make a copy of your save on a memory card / cloud save as an easier choice than chapter select. Not really needed if you plan to do two playthroughs, but for 50G I doubt most people will bother.

but for 50G I doubt most people will bother.

It's the only thing standing in the way of 100% completion. If there was some hard or time consuming achievement like get to rank 45 in multiplayer, maybe people wouldn't bother, but I think lots of people will go for a second playthrough with that easy 100% at the end of it. Plus it's a short game ;)

Just so people know, I got the "preventative diplomacy" (kill enemy as they are throwing a grenade) on the epilogue part. I blew the guy away on the right and then the left. So not entirely certain which one has the 'nade. But the checkpoint is right there. So easy enough to reload if it doesn't pop.

@Stook85

Ohm your post is pointless.Stook85

You havent even played the difficult fubar and you are going to tell us that this game is a 3/10?

Come on ...Just play fubar first then you will change your mind.

Its a 6 or 7/10 for sure.

Just to let everyone knows

I apologize for the guide being outdated. Ive sent Maka messages since he is the only one that can edit the post, so he should be on at some point to fix some things, since hes busy with work and what not. If I could do it myself I would. For the decision achievements, follow this one for now:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=376350

Again, I apologize for the delay in update. This ones out of my hands

Nice guide man-just thought i'd see if someone had done one as i was missing 1 intel and thanks to u i got it.

I loved this campaign by the way-it really puts CoD and Battlefield single player efforts to shame really-the MP on this is average but i buy games mainly for the story/campaign,anything else is a bonus and for a modern millitary shooter this is very well made.

Once again thanks for the guide.:woop:

Ohm of course this game deserve more than a 5/10,do you know how many people have problem beating this difficult?Crysis 1+2 Mw 1-3 - Halo Reach legendary(i complete them all+a few other games),is nothing compared to fubar.

I mean the ps3 trophy guide page give this game almost a 7/10

You wrote this guide without even playing on fubar,how could you even know?LOL , You gave it a 3/10 first LOL,just LOL.

Just play it and you will see how frustating this game will be.

Just saying .

Ohm of course this game deserve more than a 5/10,do you know how many people have problem beating this difficult?Crysis 1+2 Mw 1-3 - Halo Reach legendary(i complete them all+a few other games),is nothing compared to fubar.

I mean the ps3 trophy guide page give this game almost a 7/10

You wrote this guide without even playing on fubar,how could you even know?LOL , You gave it a 3/10 first LOL,just LOL.

Just play it and you will see how frustating this game will be.

Just saying .

I was the one that said 3/10. And I still pretty much say 3/10. That rating is the game as a whole. FUBAR is not 3/10. Id say 5/10. But getting the 1k is easily 3-4/10. If your inpatient and play reckless, the game will be 7/10. If you cant do it, just return the game.

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

Just so people know, I got the "preventative diplomacy" (kill enemy as they are throwing a grenade) on the epilogue part. I blew the guy away on the right and then the left. So not entirely certain which one has the 'nade. But the checkpoint is right there. So easy enough to reload if it doesn't pop.

This is the way I got the achievement. Seems like a guaranteed way. Chapter 2 btw.

@FLIPADELPHIIA yeah it looks like you are the only one,who thinks is a easy 1000K.

Sonic Tennis is not an easy 1000K only it has 49 easy achievement and one hard achievement.

This guide said 3/10 = 49 achievements

and somethinkg like 6/7= 1 achievement fubar.

I complety many cod ant other shooter games on hardest difficult,fubar was the hardest on with Waw.

I have this achievement,finally.And it was a big pain,i just want that the other gamers know that this is not an easy 1000 , its an easy 950 thats true,but not an 1000.

If i see a guide with 3/10 then im thinking something like that

"oh like the darkness 2 , where you only die 2 times on hardest difficulty , thats sound great"

And then,boom im dying 10000 on fubar , because of grenade spamming useless al,unfair checkpoints.

Its a hard fubar achievement,you cant say anything against that...

@FLIPADELPHIIA yeah it looks like you are the only one,who thinks is a easy 1000K.

Sonic Tennis is not an easy 1000K only it has 49 easy achievement and one hard achievement.

This guide said 3/10 = 49 achievements

and somethinkg like 6/7= 1 achievement fubar.

I complety many cod ant other shooter games on hardest difficult,fubar was the hardest on with Waw.

I have this achievement,finally.And it was a big pain,i just want that the other gamers know that this is not an easy 1000 , its an easy 950 thats true,but not an 1000.

If i see a guide with 3/10 then im thinking something like that

"oh like the darkness 2 , where you only die 2 times on hardest difficulty , thats sound great"

And then,boom im dying 10000 on fubar , because of grenade spamming useless al,unfair checkpoints.

Its a hard fubar achievement,you cant say anything against that...

I guess I just dont ever look at difficulty ratings when I look at guides. Theres too many factors that can go into why that person gave it the score. There is no rubric to follow when scoring, at least none that Ive seen, so its all opinion I guess. Some guides give games 8/10 because of the amount of time it takes to complete the game, and others base on skill needed to get the full 1k, while others pick and choose and come up with a number. When I look at a guide, the things I look at are min. number of playthroughs, number of online achievements, and time to 1k, and any glitchy achievements

And I guarantee you its because your either rushing and being impatient or your not thinking ahead. The enemies have the same exact spawn points every single time. It only takes one or two deaths to figure out that plan or action isnt working and you need to try something else. Wait for the enemies to reload before you pop and and shoot them. And the thing with frags, like I said, the SAME exact person is going to throw the frag at the SAME exact time the next time you spawn, so instead of letting that happen, toss a flash bang or frag or do something to throw off his movement so he doesnt throw it. Its really not difficult. Yea the AI can be shit and sometimes they rush out and theres nothing you can do about it, but like I said, the enemies do that same thing every time. If one guy downs your team mate and you die, that same guy is going to do it again right after you restart.

It took me such a long time to get the pattern of the enemies down, but non the less I did and it saved so much time and frustration

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

poor flip... you'll never be forgiven over the 3/10! I can't believe this is still going on, since the guide has been changed for over a week.

i'd say my argument was warranted because at the time the guide had said 3/10 which is/was ridiculous but jamal, give flip a break he had an extensive argument with me in another thread and I had pointed out the exact same things you had. He is convinced it is a 3/10, nothing you say will change it, he seemed to figure out the AI and had less trouble.

Opinions will vary, but seeing as the guide has been 5/10 for a while now it is a little more fair and there is no reason to still be bringing up the 3/10 difficulty. unless you had gotten the game on release day purely for a fairly easy 1000 when the guide had said 3/10 and you're just now realizing the guide was WAY off, in that case... i guess, flame on! but there is no reason to it, because the guide will more than likely remain a 5/10, you can argue for a 6/10 but anymore than that i would have to cut you off.. And that is coming from the number 1 complainer on this board.

Edited by i fist brown i

poor flip... you'll never be forgiven over the 3/10! I can't believe this is still going on, since the guide has been changed for over a week.

i'd say my argument was warranted because at the time the guide had said 3/10 which is/was ridiculous but jamal, give flip a break he had an extensive argument with me in another thread and I had pointed out the exact same things you had. He is convinced it is a 3/10, nothing you say will change it, he seemed to figure out the AI and had less trouble.

Opinions will vary, but seeing as the guide has been 5/10 for a while now it is a little more fair and there is no reason to still be bringing up the 3/10 difficulty. unless you had gotten the game on release day purely for a fairly easy 1000 when the guide had said 3/10 and you're just now realizing the guide was WAY off, in that case... i guess, flame on! but there is no reason to it, because the guide will more than likely remain a 5/10, you can argue for a 6/10 but anymore than that i would have to cut you off.. And that is coming from the number 1 complainer on this board.

lol that ones gonna follow me everywhere. From now on whenever I make an official guide, Ill just have a poll on what the difficulty should be. That way something like this doesnt happen again. Either that or Ill let someone else do the roadmap. Either way it wont happen again lol and thank you brown

I think after Darksiders 2 Ill just be working on collectable guides and pseudo achievement guides. Much less stressful that way, and I still get to enjoy the game

I was the one that said 3/10. And I still pretty much say 3/10. That rating is the game as a whole. FUBAR is not 3/10. Id say 5/10. But getting the 1k is easily 3-4/10. If your inpatient and play reckless, the game will be 7/10. If you cant do it, just return the game.

ill say this again flip, for a completionist if one achievement is equivalent to a 6/10 then the whole game is a 6/10. Now if you're out there hunting 950/1000 we would all agree on the 3/10, but most people on this site go for the 1000gs available.

excluding you, because you have said that completion percentage does not matter.

but still, Jamal, the guide is a 5/10 you're arguing a 6/10 (which i agree, for myself it was more like a 6/10) but what is 1 point??? for me anything within the 5-7 range is practically equivalent. if Flip thinks its a 3/10, let him think that, whether hes trying to boost his ego or is being truthful, who cares! THE GUIDE IS FIXED what is left to argue about?

Edited by i fist brown i